Tuesday, December 13, 2011

SinfulColors Holiday 2011 Nail Polish Collection Review

This is the season of shimmer and glitter, better known as the holidays. But, also it is the time for glamor. Our nails is on top of the list for being pampered this holiday season. I was sent the SinfulColors holiday 2011 collection, which made my little girl and I very happy girls in our home. I am really impressed with how the collection takes classic colors - like red, green, silver and blue 'colors of the season' and gives them a fashion-forward and festive look for the holidays. SinfulColors surpasses the masses with more than 150 amazing shades of nail polish.


The complete SinfulColors Wish collection for holiday 2011 includes:
Five gem-inspired shades of polish:
SUGAR SUGAR: a candy cane, red-hot tint
MIDNIGHT BLUE: a bold, bright twist on navy
LAST CHANCE: an emerald with depth and allure
DADDY'S GIRL: a deep purple with a drizzle of shimmer and glitter
OUT OF THIS WORLD: a perfect silver with swirls of glimmer

Two metallic shades of nail art:
FLOWER GIRL: a bronzy gold with tons of sparkle
FASHIONISTA: a glitter-laden pewter


Each color is absolutly amazing. They offer a very bright and bold color to your look. I love that each nail polish went on with ease, without keeping lines on your fingers from the brush. I was also really impressed that the polish didn't spread out all over the nail and get on your skin. It isn't super diluted, allowing the polish to stay where you apply it. The is really nice, as I don't have to use cotton swabs to get the polish off of my skin. 


The polish has a really long wear to it. It lasts thoughout washing dishes, bath times, cleaning and so much more. You don't have to worry about taking a bath and your nail polish being gone. I am not a fan of that. Also, I didn't have to worry about having a lot of chipping, which offers a more salon look to my nails for a longer period of time.


This nail polish is really top notch. There are great colors, barely any chipping, not super diluted, really a great nail polish that is worth every penny.


You can show some love by liking SinfulColors, on Facebook.


Where to purchase: You are able to purchase for $1.99 at major drug and mass-market stores nationwide, by calling 1-800-448-0763 or online at Walgreens


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...