Monday, December 19, 2011

Private Selection 'Bzz Agent' Review



My family and I have never really been much into frozen dinners. There isn't anything wrong with a frozen dinner, I just didn't have them growing up. My mom always cooked homemade, out of scratch food. Now, I am the same way. Plus, depending on the brand and type of frozen food you get, you can tell the difference between frozen and homemade meals. 

When I was given the chance to do a review on Private Selection, which is a line of frozen dinners from the Kroger brand from Bzz Agent, my family and I were really excited. I wanted to see what the difference was between the Private Selection brand and other frozen dinner brands. Plus, the food is afforable, you can't get much better than a good price these days. 


With the holidays my life has been really hectic from the blog, family outings, and shopping. Yes, you can tell that it is the holiday season in my home. With such a busy life, I knew it was the perfect time to review the Private Selection frozen dinners.


~Private Selection Frozen Appetizers ($3 - $7): Individually handcrafted and filled with unique combinations of high-quality, savory ingredients. Hand-crafted offerings include Mediterranean Inspired Hors D'Oeuvres collection, Southwestern Style Chicken Trumpets, Mushroom Walnut Profiteroles, Spanakopita.

~Private Selection Frozen Pizza (Around $5): is set with oval-shaped crust that is baked in an Italian marble oven to create a thin and flaky base for authentic, high-quality ingredients. Mouth-watering offerings include BBQ Chicken, Margherita, Roasted Vegetable and Pepperoni.

~Private Selection Frozen Desserts ($3 - $5): have rich, delicious flavors, making them a divine indulgence. Decadent treats include Blueberry Peach Panna Cotta, Northern Spy Apple Crisp, Pineapple Upside Down Cake and a wide selection of Ice Creams (like Strawberry Harvest, Vanilla Bean and SeaSalt Caramel)



I knew that since my kids were such huge pizza lovers, I had better leave selecting the pizza to them. My hubby and I decided on the appetizer and the dessert. The kids decided on the Pepperoni & Roasted Garlic, while hubby and me decided on the Belgian Chocolate Lava Cakes and we couldn't forget the appetizer. The first thing I noticed when reading the instructions, was that the preparation of the frozen dinners was quite easy, not over complicated, which for me is nice because I just don't have the time for over complicated processes. 

The pizza went right into the over and was ready in around 10 minutes. This time will vary depending on your oven, of course. It was the same with the appetizers, they were ready in around 15 minutes in the oven, and all I had to do was put them right in. With a family of four, there was plenty to go around and allow us to have a nice and tasty dinner. Of course we could have had more since it was so good. 


The dessert simply popped right into the microwave and was ready in around 1 minute. They were perfectly sized and were extremely tasty. As my family isn't much into dessert's after dinners this was a nice little deviation. My only problem with the dessert is there wasn't enough for my family of four. Next time, I'll probably pick up two.





Each frozen dinner item my family and I reviewed were extremely delicious and tasty. We enjoyed each item, and honestly, we can't wait to try some of the other items. I loved all the flavors and how they played off of each other. You could really taste each flavor to the fullest. From the cheese, to the sauce and chocolate, the flavors really offered and great tasting meal that you would want to have over and over again.


Where to purchase: You are able to make purchase's exclusively at the Kroger Family Of Stores. Prices will vary depending on the products you purchase.
Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from BzzAgent. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. We don't have Krogers in Delaware, but those frozen dinners do look tasty!!

    Btw, thank you so fairy much for participating in my last seasonal blog hop. I hope you'll come join the Winter Blog Hop fun, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...