Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide 2011: The Fizz Review

I remember when I was little and in love root beer floats. Not only do they taste really good but they are also fun to eat. Now, that I have kids myself, that love floats as much as I did when I was little, there can tend to be a lot of them "floating" around our house. I was so happy when The Fizz arrived at my house to review. The Fizz is a very innovative product that not only offers a fun way for kids to make a root beer floats, but also keeps a nearly forgotten tradition alive.The Fizz can also make a variety of tasty concoctions other than just the classic root beer Float. Plus, these are totally mess free.


About the owner: David Chodosh is the inventor of The Fizz and founder of Jonzo, Inc., a product design and development company located in Manhattan Beach, Calif. David created The Fizz as a way to put a fun new spin on an all-American classic: the root beer float. He sought a way to simplify the process of making a soda float, at the same time making it more fun to drink. His concept was to devise a “mixing chamber” that would separate the ingredients and allow the float drinker to mix them as desired, and also make it fun visually as the soda mixes with the ice cream to create an eruption of foam. After many experiments and prototypes, he arrived at design that was both innovative and easy to produce.
There is a varitey of tasty treats to make with The Fizz. Here is a list and this only names a few. But, you never know what you can come up with, the possiblites are endless. 


Coke Float~Vanilla ice cream & Coca-Cola (or Pepsi, RC Cola, etc.)
Black Cow~Vanilla ice cream, root beer & chocolate syrup
Brown Cow~Chocolate ice cream & root beer
Purple Cow~Vanilla ice cream & grape soda
Beer Float~Vanilla ice cream & real beer (skip the straw!)
Boston Cooler~Vanilla ice cream & ginger ale, blended. Variations include Vernor's, club soda, sherbet, rum, vanilla vodka, milk, sugar, or even coffee
Snow White~Vanilla ice cream & 7-Up, Sprite, or Sierra Mist
Sherbet Cooler~Orange or rainbow sherbet & seltzer water or 7-Up

After reviewing The Fizz, it really made me wish that these were around when I was a kid. The Fizz is a unique, innovative, and genus idea for everyone to have fun with. This product is super easy to use no matter the age. During my review I was sent three Fizz sets which included: lids, straws, and cups. My kids 'ages 4 and 7' were so excited to try this product out and it didn't take long before they were having a blast with it, enjoying their new and tasty treat. 


This product is super easy to use. All you have to do is pick the flavor of drink and ice cream that you want. Simply twist on the bottle and squeeze. There is, however, one last step and that would be to drink. Yes, that is my kids favorite step. I am so happy my family had the chance to review The Fizz, as I sure this item will be used time and time again.


You can show some love by liking The Fizz on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to purchase from The Fizz website.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...