Saturday, December 17, 2011

Boot Stroot 'Tomoson' Review




I love boots, in fact, I sometimes think I have way too many. But hey, I need boots to go with every outfit. I have many boots, from the ones that hit the ankle, to the ones that go above the knee. I always say you never know what boot you will be in the mood to wear, well that is what I tell myself when I start buying more boots. 


The problem with boots is when they are worn with jeans, no matter what, they always seem to scrunch up right at the top of the boot. This doesn't look good and is completely uncomfortable. I love to be comfortable but more than that, I love to look fashionable. I have taught my little girl that being fashionable isn't always comfy. But, on ocassion, we girls have to make that sacrifice, especially when it comes to footware. When I was sent the Boot Stroot to review, I was so excited as I knew this would fix my problem and life would be much nicer when wearing my boots.






Cuff, Wrap and Strap your way to no bulges and no bunching when you wear jeans with boots. Our revolutionary product allows you to quickly and easily cuff boot cut jeans, normal flare jeans or straight leg jeans and slip into boots without uncomfortable bunching or unsightly bulging.  The Boot Stroot holds your pants in place so your jeans never ride up your leg!  Stand, sit, dance or run;  the Boot Stroot ensures that your pants stay where they belong!

You are also able to purchase the Boot Stroot in black, brown and navy blue for $8.99. This is such a great price for such an amazing item that works perfectly. 



From the moment I first received these, I could tell that they were going to work great. I was sent brown which matches my favorite boots, making me more excited to try them out. I love that the Boot Stroot are so simple to use, nothing too confusing.

I put on my skinny jeans and did the cuff, wrap, and strap which took no time. Its strap is velcro equipped, so it is super easy to put on and take off. During my trip to the store I did several different things that usually cause bunching. I drove which required sitting, I walked around the store, reached, bent, and other things and guess what? Much too my surprise, there was no bunching. I was so thrilled as I didn't need to sneak off to the bath room and fix my jeans in the middle of my trip, like I usually have to.


I also tried the Boot Stroot another way. I have jeans that are wider legs or boot leg. These can also cause bunching of the boots which makes my caffs look huge. So, I decided to put the Boot Stroot around my boot, then pull my jeans over the boot. This process  was effective and, I found, worked just as great. 


The Boot Stroot is such an amazing product that I could not imagine not having every-time I wear jeans.


You can show some love by liking Boot Stroot on Facebook and following them on Twitter.


Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase on the Boot Stroot website and also on Amazon.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...