Wednesday, November 16, 2011

YBF Products Review

It is that time of the year when we are getting pictures taken every which way we turn. So, we want our face to look flawless and prefect in all pictures. One way to do this is by using amazing products from YBF. I had the chance to review two products which is doing wonders, with this holiday season already. I reviewed the Photo Finish Pressed Powders and Brighten, Hide & Sculpt Concealer.
ybf Perfect Primer and Prized Brow Pencil Set $27.50: Frame and define a flawless-looking face and love your look. ybf has chosen two easy face-fix necessities - a neutralizing primer that helps create a perfectly smooth canvas for color and the ever-popular eyebrow pencil for a balanced, 'wow-brow" look.

WHAT THE CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING: This eyebrow pencil is nothing short of amazing. I usually dislike eyebrow pencils due to the fake look of them. I find that darker pencils look fake, and lighter ones look foolish with dark hair, and are just as obvious. Having black hair when I purchased this, I doubted that I would be able to use a one-color-fits-all pencil. I was wrong. I drew on my eyebrows then used the brush on the other side which truly made my brows look completely natural. About a month later, I went blonde, and the color and natural look is just as flawless with it.
ybf Beauty Photo Finish 3-In-One Powder with Velour Puff $29.80: 

I was really surprised at this product how it really made my face look so fresh and young in pictures. I wasn't worried about any greasy look to my skin in pictures with using this product. My face had a very light weight feel to it. I love the fact that there are three different shades. All of which offer a unique look, with a silky pressed powder. They really help sculpt and blend your makeup and really help give you an amazing finish to your makeup. I was so happy to review a item that helps with all of those little imperfections that I have.
ybf Complexion Perfection Loose Finishing Powder $28.50: Dial up the smooth look of a loose powder with the no-mess convenience of a pressed powder. The unique delivery system gives you customized and controllable application, and the specially-designed Kabuki brush softly delivers a veil of soft, even color.


WHAT THE CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING: All I can say is WOW!!! I am a dry-skin 48 year old that has NEVER been able to wear type of powder or mineral makeup. It always made my face look line, dry and "powdery". I have been wearing this for the past 3 days and absolutely no dryness. My skin "glows" and looks flawless. I don't even need to wear foundation underneath. I've tried it all.....and this product is worth every penny. There is no other loose powder like it on the market....it's my new favorite product.
ybf Brighten, Hide and Sculpt Concealer Makeup $28.50

This concealer is amazing from how well they blend in, match up to my skin, and really help hide those blemishes. I am so impressed with how it literally made my imperfections disappear. I love that there are three different concealers which offers which ever skin tone you have at the time. This product glides on with such ease and has a natural feel and look to it.

Where to purchase: You are able to purchase from the YBF website and HSN.com. Prices will vary depending on what you purchase.


You can show some love by liking YBF on Facebook.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...