Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Truly Awesome Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookie "BzzAgent" Review


 

Do you remember when you were very young? Back then, my mom would bake cookies and I would go into the kitchen and eat them all up before they had a chance to cool. Well now, as a mom, I bake cookies and I get to see my kids eat them up and get really excited, just like I did when I was really little. But, of course I don't have the time to bake all the time so having a cookie that you can purchase from the store that tastes like you have baked them, how great is that. Exclusively available at Kroger, Fred Meyer, and Ralph's stores( these are the Kroger Family of Stores), a yummy, irresistible, chocolate chip cookie that your entire family will love to eat over and over again.

During my review for BzzAgent I was sent two boxes of The Truly Awesome Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies, which didn't last long in my home since we all love cookies. I love the fact that there are no added perservatives and no added artificail colors, which with my kids having ADD and ADHD, the more natural the ingredients, the better. 
After dinner I decided to surprise the family with cookies as our nightly snack, the kids went crazy over the cookies. To be honest I can't blame them the cookies are very tasty. They are oversized which offers only eight cookies per box, but as big as the cookies are, I can't complain. I love how they are made with rich creamy butter and tons of chocolate chips. You can really taste each ingredient making these cookies very flavorful. 

However, the cookies are a little hard straight out of the box, if you put them in the micorawave for about 15 seconds, they really become homemade. They are creamy, soft, and simply prefect. I also love the fact that they are only $2.79 a box, which is a great price for the quality of the cookies.
Rest assured - irresistible The Truly Awesome Home-style Cookies can be found in stores in your area - but just under a different name. Replace the "Kroger" in Kroger's The Truly Awesome Home-style Chocolate Chip Cookies with your store's name (Fred Meyer's The Truly Awesome Home-style Chocolate Chip cookies, for instance). It's the same mouth-watering cookies, just for your store.
Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

2 Sweet Comments:

  1. That is a great price, a little bit cheaper than some a few name brand cookies. I like the fact of all natural ingredients.. Thanks for sharing.!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...