Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tips For Our Kids Teeth After Trick Or Treating


Trick-or-treating is super fun, just look at all the candy we get, I mean our kids. Although, that much sugar can be pretty bad for our kids teeth. I have some great tips to help your kids teeth, during all of the Halloween candy eating. You can check out Dr. Singh, funder and CEO of Arch Dental’s five tips for enjoying your Halloween treats!


1.       Choose candy that melts quickly and can be eaten easily.
2.       Have a glass of water after eating candy to wash away the sugar and neutralize the acid.
3.       Avoid grazing on candy; it increases the time sugars are in contact with tooth enamel.
4.       Have a treat with or after a meal, followed by a thorough tooth-brushing .
5.       Time is of the essence when it comes to teeth and sugar. If not removed by brushing, or swishing with water, sugar from any source can increase the likelihood of cavities.



Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway to write this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...