Sunday, November 6, 2011

Strawberry Shortcake "Bright Lights Big Dreams" DVD Review

Adventures in Playland Taken To A Whole New Stage!
Imaginations Soar to Dazzling New Heights! 
STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE:
BRIGHT LIGHTS, BIG DREAMS
Blossomed onto DVD November 1

Summary: Arriving just in time for the holidays, this deliciously sweet girl next door takes a new turn as STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE: BRIGHT LIGHTS, BIG DREAMS, which was on DVD November 1 from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. It's time to dazzle and dream with Strawberry and her friends as they compete for some berry special prizes.  Whether it’s spinning and twirling in the annual dance-off, or beating a world record, there is nothing these girls can’t try.  But when the road to success seems overwhelming, they soon discover that the real key to being a winner is just having fun with your friends.


Strawberry Shortcake: Bright Lights, Big Dreams DVD Special Features
  • Printable Coloring Pages
  • Music Video 
I can remember when I was a little girl, I absolutely loved Strawberry Shortcake. I had my room decorated in it, a birthday cake, toys, and yes even undies. When I received the Strawberry Shortcake "Bright Lights Big Dreams" DVD, I was so excited to watch this movie alongside of my little girl. My little girl and I both watched the movie together and really enjoyed it. I loved how, throughout the movie, it gave examples of the difference between right and wrong. I love when my kids watch shows or cartoons that offer some sort of virtue. This movie really helped little girls build their own character, be respectful and make right decisions. This is a great movie for little girls younger then one but can also go up to around eight or nine years old. Plus, this would also make a great Christmas gift for any little girl.

Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC (TCFHE)L: is a recognized global industry leader and a subsidiary of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, a News Corporation company. Representing 75 years of innovative and award-winning film-making from Twentieth Century Fox, TCFHE is the worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox film and television programming, acquisitions and original productions on DVD, Blu-ray Disc Digital Copy, Video On Demand and Digital Download. The company also releases all products globally for MGM Home Entertainment. Each year TCFHE introduces hundreds of new and newly enhanced products, which it services to retail outlets from mass merchants and warehouse clubs to specialty stores and e-commerce throughout the world.

Where to purchase:You are able to head to Amazon and purchase for $11.99. You are able to also go to stores in your area and purchase the DVD or Blu-ray.



You can show some love by liking them on Facebook.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...