Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Screen Dreams DVD Review "Holiday Gift Guide 2011"

It is funny how our home makes the television one of the main focal points. We have a TV in each bedroom, living room, three laptops and also two portable DVD players in the car. Of course, I am not saying we watch TV non stop. You can watch so many different things on the TV from news, shows, cartoons, movies and more. Then after we are done watching TV all that is left is a black screen. I tend to sleep with the TV on every night, not for the sound but more for the lighting in the room. My purpose is since I am home alone for thirty days I just don't sleep that good. It would be so nice to see more of a relaxing scene on the TV while going to sleep, as I sure my kids would love it just as much. Screen Dreams DVD sent me five different DVDs to review which I absolutely love every single one of them.


About the company: At Screen Dreams, we've created a beautiful alternative to the big black void and it actually showcases - not hides - your TV. In the clever spirit of computer screensavers, we've developed a variety of solutions across various distribution platforms that you can play on your TV. Like a picture that lives and breathes or a window to another place and time, Screen Dreams makes your world a more beautiful place. The rich, captivating imagery and soothing soundtracks of our products showcase a variety of dramatic and inspiring themes, more are always in development.
There are several different DVDs and some in Blu-rays; MoMA - The Museum of Modern Art Blu-ray or DVD, Living Fireplace V2 Blu-ray or DVD, Holidays, Earth, Aquarium V2, Beaches, Waterfalls, Butterflies, and Aquarium. You are also able to download these through Internet TV Series, Mobile, and Tablet Devices.


Some of the features on the DVD make viewing the slide shows even more enjoyable. There are natural sound effects with multiple scenes. These can used in every room of your house, office or even in the car to put your kids to sleep on long trips lol. The Screen Dreams DVD help's with relaxation, sleeping aid, romantic evenings and so much more.
During my review I was sent the Living Beaches, MoMa The Museum of Modern Art, Living Aquarium, Living Waterfalls, and Living Fireplace. I was impressed with the sharpness and quality of the images. I love the fact that the DVD's come with either music or natural sounds. I personally love sounds, to me they are really soothing. The music is nice as well, for when you are wanting to add a little more to the atmosphere. 


The length of the slideshows are great, plus you have the option to pick different backgrounds. I love the option of being able to pick your own scene, it allows you to change things up. I have been playing the Screen Dreams on my TV every night and it really has helped me sleep much better. My little ones even love to have one on their TV at night while they are asleep. With one kid having ADD and the ADHD these have really helped calm them at night where the bed time routine is much more smoother now. 


I can't wait until Christmas morning when we are unwrapping gifts and I can have the look and sound of a fireplace in the background. It is going to be soothing, homey, and just more memorable with the crackling sound of the fire wood burning. 


My little boy loves the Beaches while my little girl tends to go for the Aquarium. At times they will switch around but these are their favorites. These are great for anytime and anyone.




Where to purchase: You are able to purchase from the Screen Dreams DVD website. Prices will vary depending on the items you purchase.


You can show some love by liking Screen Dreams DVD on Facebook and following them on Twitter.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...