Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mineral Hygienics Review

I am one happy girl when I get to pamper myself with new makeup. When I got the chance to treat my skin with some amazing products, I couldn't wait to share with you, this wonderful site. I have had the opportunity to review a few items from Mineral Hygenics. I will say this is a place where I could spend a lot of money and be really happy with the products and quality. Not to mention I am also a huge fan of Mineral Makeup.


About the company: Mineral Hygienics is to be the premier cosmetic manufacturer focusing on using natural products to promote health. They use natural ingredients to develop superior cosmetics that meet and exceed customer expectations – they will not compromise on quality. In order to accomplish this objective, Mineral Hygienics strives to build lasting relationships with their customers, suppliers and employees.


Mineral Hygenics offers top quality products that offers what their customers are looking for. I feel they understand how Mineral Makeup should be and what their customers what. I feel that when you purchase mineral makeup you should know what you are getting. I look for products in makeup that offers no fillers, no unnatural ingredients and also no chemicals. I feel that when I am using products from Mineral Hygenics my skin is getting the best possible pampering.

I love that the Mineral Hygenics website has a ton of great information on how  to best apply mineral makeup along with how to choose the best shades. I am really bad at finding the best possible color that matching me very well, so this is a need for me. There is a very wide selection of products available; starter kits, foundation, bronzers/enhancers, blush, eye products, lip products, and brushes.


During my review I was sent a starter kit which had everything I needed to be able to see firsthand the quality of the products. The starter kit included five products, a brush, and five different makeup products. I love the fact that I was sent three different colors of sheer mineral foundation; fairly, light and medium all which were tan colors. This gave me more of an option on the days that follow a week of no tanning. Of course, on these days I am a little lighter. There was also the "sheer perfection silk translucent "and "mineral enhancer warm kiss".


The small sizes of the jars were perfect, and honestly the sizes were quite nice considering they were starters. The sizes also make them convenient for carrying in your purse. The blush is not to big but also not to little, just perfectly sized.


The mineral makeup was made with some of the best quality I have seen in makeup for quite some time. The makeup applied onto my face flawlessly and had a natural look to it. I am not one that likes to have caked on makeup, so this is what I look for in my makeup.


The mineral makeup lasted for hours and matched perfectly with my skin tone. The brush was quite soft, not rough on the skin. The mineral makeup didn't overcoat the brush which is great. My skin didn't break out, get red, or have any issues which is really nice with makeup. I was extremely happy with my experience with these products.


Where to purchase: You are able to purchase items from the Mineral Hygienics website. Prices will vary depending on what you purchase.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR Agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. I would like to invite you to come and link up with Couponing & Reviewing in Texas' 1st Hopping for your Honey Valentine's Day Giveaway Blog Hop

    http://couponingreviewingintexas.com/2011/%2011/bloggers-and-sponsors-wanted-for-hopping-for-your-honey-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...