Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide 2011: Woozie Review


I love a nice glass of wine when watching a movie/TV, sitting on the porch in the evening, and while enjoying a bubble bath. To be honest I could drink a nice glass of wine for almost any event, but usually I only drink one glass a day. Like they say "1 glass a day keeps the DR. away", or maybe that is an apple. The biggest issues I encounter when drinking wine are temperature, and condensation. It isn't just wine, the same goes with a can of pop, especially the condensation, which can riddle your table tops with rings of everlasting damage. This is where the Woozie drink wrap come in and help out. They offer super stylish and cool insulated wraps that keep your drink at a great temperature and also eliminate any issues with condensation, better known as sweat. Woozie sent me two different products to review; Party 4 Pack all blinged out and a wrap on perfect for pop cans.


About the company: The Woozie story is a simple one of family, friends and fellowship. We have spent wonderful time at Topsail Beach, North Carolina, for many years. Last summer we had one of our special weekends with our two sons and friends. Gathered on the deck, they all had comfortable can insulator and I had my wine glass of chilled white sweating and warming. I commented that I wish I had an insulator for my wine glass like they had for their cans. The idea was born! Woozie works. Its fun and functional. We hope Woozie finds its way into your gatherings of family and friends and your times of fun and fellowship!
If you are in the same place as I was at first, you're probably wondering, what is a Woozie? It is a simple wine glass sleeve made from top quality neoprene which insulates your wine glass and feels soft to the touch. It is fun, functional and comes in wonderful Woozie colors and is distinctive in design! Woozie is stretchable, washable, foldable and reusable.
The Woozie is the perfect answer to all of those times when you fill you could drop your glass and when you don't want your drink to get warm. The Woozie helps keep your drink at a constant temperature throughout the summer and the winter. They can be used inside, outside, at the beach, by a campfire, in a hot tub, in a bubble bath, in the pool pretty much anywhere you would want. I also love that they offer a huge selection in designs, colors, themes, and sizes.  What ever Woozie you want you can find it here.
During my review I had a blast with my Woozies. I mean how can you not love these super stylish insulated wraps? I love how snug the Woozie fit onto wine glasses and pop cans. There was no snagging and extra material, it just fit snugly. They are super easy to put onto a wine glass or pop can and you can easily adjust them to where you want them. I am surprised that they fit so snug yet are so easy to put on and take off.

One thing that really impressed me about Woozie is temperature control. I have never seen a beverage holder of this style that keeps the drink cold for this long, especially wine, which generally loses it's chill faster than other beverages.


Also impressive, as I mentioned briefly before, was the condensation control. I hate when I pick up my drink and next thing I know I either have a wet hand or, well, it feels like my drink is sliding out of my hand. Or worse, my drink actually DOES slide out of my hand! I hate that. The woozie has really helped with that, no more sweat!

The woozie is perfect for keeping drinks cold, keeping condensation under control and giving character and style to whatever you are drinking. These would be great as gifts, for anyone, at anytime time of the year. I am so excited that I had the chance to review these and would highly recommend them to anyone that has the same issues as I with my drinks.


You can show some love by liking Woozie on Facebook.


Where to purchase: You are able to purchase from the Woozie website. Prices will vary depending on what you purchase. You are also able to purchase from Amazon.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...