Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide 2011: Uncle Milton Scurry And Scare Bugs & Tarantula Planet Review

There is one thing that all little boys love, anything to do with bugs and creatures. Oh yes, spiders, worms, and well anything that is icky. My little boy is no exception to this. To be honest when I was little I loved bugs too, I think it is simply a kid thing. Since, my little boy has tons of those little rubber and plastic bugs, I would love to give him something else in a toy that offers more. Like a spider that by simply clapping your hands makes it move, or a spider & cockroach that you can wind up and let move. Uncle Milton sent me Scurry And Scare Bugs & Tarantula Planet, which made my little boy one happy kid.

About the company:**********Uncle Milton Industries, based in Westlake Village, CA, began in 1946 as a novelty business geared toward the nation’s rising baby boomer generation. Since the introduction of Ant Farm, Uncle Milton has become a leading manufacturer of science and nature exploration products. Uncle Milton’s fascinating and educational toys are available at fine specialty toy, hobby, gift, education, mass merchant and department stores nationwide, and through several online retailers.**********


Uncle Milton offers a full line of products including habitats, aquariums, home planetariums, 3-D projectors, R/C animals and other exciting science and nature toys.    
Ant Farm
RC Creepy Creatures
In My Room
Explore It!
Back 2 Nature
Farm Fresh
STAR WARS Science
Indiana Jones
Ocho Loco "The Wrestler"
Sound activated crawlin' action!
They call me Ocho Loco, cause I'm a crazy eight legged freak in the ring!   My opponents better watch out...when I use all of my legs to pin them down,  they won't be able to get back up to fight.   And with my high flying moves and my crazy mask I'm a winner in the Tarantula Planet ring every time!
Clap to activate the creepy crawlin' action!

Scurry And Scare Bugs
Rev it up and watch it go!
Rev 'em up and let 'em go!  Watch as these creepy bugs scurry into action!

When I first got this package, and I took a look at these crazy little creatures, I knew my little boy would go crazy. The look on his face when he first saw these creatures told me he was hooked. They are extremely detailed and showcase a realistic look to them. And I have to say these things can really move around the floor with ease. I love how these creatures really get my little boys imagination going and how he really interacts with them. 


The Tarantula Planet is by far my little boys favorite new toy. I mean all he has to do is simply clap his hands and the thing takes off. He also likes how you can take his clothes/guards off and put them back on. 


Then the Scurry And Scare Bugs are really cool how they offer a realistic look to them. This offers a fun way for Conner to scare his sister and me at times. These are perfect for all little boys and trust me, they will have a blast with them.


You can show some love by liking Uncle Milton on Facebook and following them on Twitter.


Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Uncle Milton website.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

2 Sweet Comments:

  1. Now those are some creepy bugs.. they have some cool gadgets..my star wars fans like that Light Saber Room Light. Enjoy the your new pets.. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ι feel thаt is one of the so much іmportant infоrmatіon fοr me.
    And і am hарρy studying your article.
    Hоωever wanna cοmmentary on fеw baѕic things, The site tastе is great, thе articlеs iѕ in reаlity nice :
    D. Juѕt right task, cheers

    Also viѕit my ѕite - lloyd irvin

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...