Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide 2011: MotherWord Products Review

It's funny; I always thought that being a stay at home mom meant an easier road, you know? But, that is Definitely not the case, life is just as crazy. You know the old saying about the greener grass lying on the other side of the fence? Well, in this case, that is so true. I still work, it just happens I don't work outside of the home. With two little ones I can tend to have a lot of things going on in my life that I have to keep track of. There are DR. appointments, shopping, errands, extra curricular activities, family outings and so much more (*cough* Bills anyone?). Then with all of this I still have the house, help with homework, and my blog, which has demands that only increase. 


For a while now, I have been writing in a tablet each day, making a list of things I need to get done. Admittedly, this process could be more convenient. Well now, thanks to Mother Word, it is. The fabulous people at Mother Word were nice enough to send me their entire collection to review. These items now are essential in my life, and I couldn't imagine not having them.


About Motherword: **********In 1993, Deborah Barkhouse, a busy mother of three young children, searched everywhere for a calendar with lots of writing room to help her organize her busy family schedule. She discovered that no company in Canada made them, so she decided to make her own! MotherWord Inc. printed the very first family calendar in Canada in 1994, and has been helping families stay organized ever since.

About Hilroy: It is the leading Canadian manufacturer of school, home/office and stationery products. Based in Mississauga, Ontario, Hilroy employs more than 135 people throughout Canada. The company operates under the name Hilroy, a division of MeadWestvaco Canada LP. Hilroy manufactures refills, coil books, report covers, file folders, writing pads and envelopes. It is also the exclusive Canadian distributor of MeadWestvaco Corporation's consumer and office products under the brand names Mead, Five Star, AT-A-GLANCE, DayRunner and Cambridge.**********

 There are several different products that can help any mom simplify her life. Motherword has many such products that can help you organize your life and really help it all run a little more smoothly. 

The products that are offered are:  
Mom's Ultimate Magnetic Family Fridge Calendar 2012
Mom's Ultimate Family Fridge Calendar
Write & Store Padfolio
Perpetual Daily Calendar
To Do Notepad
Daily Agenda Notepad
3-Section Memo Book
Refill Planning Stickers

When I received my package I couldn't believe they sent me one of everything. But, this is perfect since it allowed me to review their products to the fullest. All of these products really allowed me to keep my daily life running smoothly.

The  Mom's Ultimate Magnetic Family Fridge Calendar 2012 is great for hanging... Guess where? That's right, your fridge! It is perfectly sized. I however had to put it on the side of my fridge, as I have double doors. The door just wasn't wide enough, not big deal the side was empty and needed covered anyway. There are also stickers to help with organizing. I love that the dates are large-sized, not little blocks, in turn, allowing you to easily write into the days. 
Now if you spend a lot of time at your desk, the Mom's Ultimate Family Fridge Calendar is perfect. As something happens and you need to write it down the calendar is right there for easy use. You are also able to put magnets on the back allowing you to put it on the fridge. For me I love it being right on the desk, as this works for me the best. As soon as the month is done you can easily rip that month off and put it in the trash, and on to the next month. There was also a chore chart and stickers that came with this. Now this is great a chore chart, not sure if my kids love it as much as me. But they are still a little young for this kind of thing.
This year I am the Girl Scout leader for my little girl's Brownie group, which has taken a life of its own. Life can be pretty crazy trying to juggle everything with girl scouts into it. That is where the Write & Store Padfolio comes in handy. It is the perfect size to carry with me instead of a huge three ring binder. It has divider area and also a really nice notepad to write on. I simply use this at my meetings then, when I get home, I can move things from this to the folder. Plus, the notepad is perfect for writing reminders and notes on until I get home. I also love how it closes with an elastic strap.

Now, if you are like me, trying to keep track of those 'to do' lists and daily agendas can be, well, something that just doesn't pan out. I really like the 'To Do' Notepad and the Daily Agenda Notepad. These are perfect as you can simply put them on the fridge as well. When you are done with the sheets you can tear them off to take with you or dispose of. The lines are very detailed and promote organization. I am always using a 'to do' list which usually is a piece of paper or an old receipt. These have been great with allowing me to be more organized in errands, tasks, and other misc. things. I also have found that I can give each member of the family there own section, which allows me to easily keep track of everything going on.
Last but not least, are the Perpetual Daily Calendar and the 3-Section Memo Book. These are great for carrying in your car and purse. These allow you to keep track of everything in life while away from your home. The lines are perfect and the pages are very detailed. I really like the spiral binder, this allows for easy opening and closing of the pages. I love that the spiral goes completely around with no gaps, so you don't have to worry about your pages getting messed up. 

I am so happy to have had the chance to review these perfect products. I am also glad that when I go shopping, either online, or at the store, I can easily keep track of my purchases with the Mother Word. These wonderful products are helping reclaim my organizational skills, which reality had started to take its toll on.

You can show some love by liking MotherWord on Facebook.


Where to purchase: You are able to purchase Motherword products at Wal-mart and Amazon. Prices will vary depending on what you purchase.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. What's up to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this web page, and your views are pleasant for new people.
    Also see my webpage: direct download movies

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...