Sunday, November 20, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide 2011: Love Begins DVD Review


Based on Janette Oke’s Beloved Love Comes Softly Book Series,
The Popular Hallmark Channel Movie Arrives on DVD November 22

After their father's passing, Ellen Barlow (Julie Mond, “General Hospital”) and her sister Cassie (Abigail Mavity, “Summerland”) struggle to maintain the family farm in Anderson's Corner. When Clark Davis (Wes Brown, “True Blood”) finds trouble in town on his way to California, Ellen agrees to hire him at the farm to work off his debts. Before long, Clark and Ellen unexpectedly develop feelings for each other. Ultimately, a turn of events inspires the pair to begin a legacy of love and faith together in this heartwarming family drama.

With fantastic supporting performances from Nancy McKeon (“The Facts of Life”) and Jere Burns (“Dear John”), LOVE BEGINS will be available on DVD November 22. Prebook is October 30.


I love the 'Love Come Softly' Series in fact I have every movie. So, having this really makes my collection complete. I feel in love with the storyline and how the movie really progressed. The actors really portrayed their characters so well, making them come to life. This is really a great prequel to the Clark Davis story. As with all of the other movies in the series this is equally as great. I could watch this movie over and over again. Actually, my mom was the one whom got me into the series and well there was a slight jealousy when she found out I had the new movie before her. I love how the story tells about how two people from completely different lives come to meet and truly fall in love. I would recommend this to anyone who is a fan of the 'Love Comes Softly' series. Even if you have never watched them before I am sure this movie, will have you fall in love with all of them as well.


Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC (TCFHE) is a recognized global industry leader and a subsidiary of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, a News Corporation company. Representing 75 years of innovative and award-winning filmmaking from Twentieth Century Fox, TCFHE is the worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox film and television programming, acquisitions and original productions on DVD, Blu-ray Disc Digital Copy, Video On Demand and Digital Download. The company also releases all products globally for MGM Home Entertainment. Each year TCFHE introduces hundreds of new and newly enhanced products, which it services to retail outlets from mass merchants and warehouse clubs to specialty stores and e-commerce throughout the world.


Where to purchase: You are able to purchase online and in retail stores nationwide Nov. 22, 2011. You can also go to Amazon and make a purchase or order early for $15.99


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...