Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide 2011: Dr's Remedy Seasonal Shades Nail Polish Review


I am so excited, it is that time of the year, Christmas! I love everything about Christmas, the colors, decorations, how everything is so shiny and glittery. So, why not have our nails match the holiday and also be just as glittery as everything that lights up our kids eyes. I was sent the Holiday Hues Jolly & Joy collection from Dr.'s Remedy to review. I have to say my little girl and I were really excited to have our nails looking so great for the holidays.


About the company: Dr.'s REMEDY is a line of doctor-inspired cosmetics that is dedicated to using clean, hypo-allergenic ingredients. The birth-child of two New York-based podiatrists, Dr. Adam Cirlincione and Dr. William Spielfogel, Dr.'s REMEDY proves quintessentially-perfect for any person looking to better the condition of her skin and nails; their Enriched Nail Polish is the first-ever nail polish on the market approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association. Dr.'s REMEDY is sold online.
The nail polish offered by Dr.'s Remedy is enriched with vitamins, wheat protein, and tea tree oils, which offers healthier, stronger, more beautiful nails. Dr.'s REMEDY Enriched Nail Polish is the only over the counter enriched polish, created by doctors and designed to be free from harmful toxins. Dr.'s REMEDY nail polish helps prevent nail fungus, brittle & discolored nails, and is perfect for those who have an allergy to chemicals in commercial nail polish, or are pregnant. The nail polish is also safe enough to use on kids of all ages.

The holiday 2011 JOLLY & JOY 
collection of Enriched Nail Polish includes:

REVIVE Ruby Red: A shimmer-infused, Wizard of Oz-inspired shade of crimson

PASSION Purple: A bombshell-boysenberry with subtle silver meshed throughout


ESSENTIAL Emerald: A take on the classic tree-and-plant-inspired gem of a shade, with delicate glimmer and unparalleled amounts of glamour


SERENE Silver Glitter: A seasonal sizzler like no other: shine, chic, totally unique in the metallic scene


RESOLUTION Red Glitter: A red-meets-copper spin that's sequin-look-alike laden with high-shine and sparkle



My little girl and I couldn't wait to try all of the many colors. Since there were so many amazing colors we couldn't decide on just one to use. We decided to use all the colors as a rainbow theme on our toes. I know this sounds a little crazy but we tend to do this every so often. 


The nail polish glided on with such ease, making the lines from the bristles on the brush barely noticeable. I love not being able to see them. This brand really offers a more professional nail job. I was so impressed with how long the nail polish lasted on our nails, plus it doesn't chip easily. This is how I know the quality of the nail polish is top notch.


Where to purchase: You are able to purchase these colors I reviewed an more from Dr.'s Remedy online website. Dr.'s REMEDY Enriched Nail Polish is $17.00 a piece.

You can show some love by liking Dr.'s REMEDY on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to
    come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create
    your theme? Great work!

    Also visit my website :: car shipping across country

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...