Sunday, November 20, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide 2011: Bike Glow Review


I can remember when I was little going outside at night with my friends and riding bikes. At times there was a lot of crashing into each other, especially if it was really dark out. But, we had a blast anyways. Now, there are these really cool lights that you can wrap onto your bike and glow at night. Such a great safety feature, but also really cool too. Bike Glow has sent me a purple safety light to review, which made my little girl thrilled, since she was finally able to ride her bike at night.


About the company:**********The BikeGlow Safety Light was the brainstorm of cycling enthusiasts in the bicycling mecca of Santa Cruz, CA. They saw the need for bikes to be lit up, especially from the side, during darker hours. The world needs bikes lit up at night! In 2008 the 2-AA battery (Original) BikeGlow Safety Light was put into production, and the biking community immediately saw the value in these brilliant lighting tools. Quickly becoming standard bike gear, the BikeGlow Safety Lights are an indispensable tool for cycling enthusiasts and the safety-minded.**********
A bike safety light product, the brightly colored BikeGlow Safety Light will dramatically increase your bike's side visibility when it's wrapped around your frame.

~10 ft. flexible light tube uses electroluminescent technology and features bright colors for increased visibility from side
~Choose between steady, slow flashing, and fast flashing modes
~3-1/2" x 1-1/4" power unit attaches to bike with included strap; unit weighs less than 2 oz.
~Light attaches by wrapping around frame tubing and secures tightly with included attachment ties or tape
~BikeGlow is lightweight and secure enough to be left on your bike so you have safety lighting always at the ready
~Waterproof battery housing
~Batteries not included
~1 year full-warranty
~Patent pending waterproof design




There are several different colors available to choose from. No matter if you are boy or a girl they have a color to make everyone happy; Aqua, Blue, Green, Pink, Purple, Red, White and Yellow.
The Bike Glow is such and amazing idea, that offers safety also is really cool looking. My little girl loves to ride bikes, but she still isn't that great yet, but she sure loves to try. Adding these lights really gave her the incentive to want to try harder and get better at riding. I have always told her the more the tries the better she will get. I quess all I needed to get was some really cool lights to add to her bike. My little girl loves the color purple so she was really happy to see that they were purple, plus her bike is purple so they go great together, even in the day light. 

I was happy to see that switiching the lights blinking on and off were easy, nothing complicated. To be honest I sure wish I still had a bike because, I would get me a set for myself.  My little boy keeps asking for a pair, since he don't really ride his bike yet. I asked him "what will you put it on" he simply replied "my plasma car". I am sure that I could get these to work on any kind of ride on toy or bike that my kids have. 


I love the Bike Glow so much. As a mom I love anything that can add more safety to my kids riding bikes.



Where to purchase: You are able to purchase from the Bike Glow website for $24.95 and also there is a tab where you can locate a retailer near you that sells Bike Glow. These can also be purchased from REI.


You can show some love by liking Bike Glow on Facebook.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...