Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hard Candy Cosmetics Review "Holiday Gift Guide 2011"

I am sure that by now you can tell, I love makeup. I can't do without my must haves, that really take my looks to the next level. I love my mascara, lip gloss, and of course lip liner. However, since I am a makeup junkie, I do have a lot of everything when it comes to makeup. Hard Candy sent me two products to review, which is perfect since the two items are a must have for me. They sent me a Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss and the Stroke of Gorgeous Felt Tip Eyeliner.


About the company: Hard Candy amazes with off the charts products, intense color, wild packaging and a flair for the dramatic. The name invokes all things girly and sweet while the brand brings in an edge and attitude. Truly the best of both worlds. They turn heads, create buzz, lift energy, start conversations, end boredom and give good face. We will quench the desire for a new and fun cosmetic line and leave women thirsting for more. Hard Candy makes a difference! Hard Candy is Hide and Glow Cheek, Curl Up & Dye, Glow All the Way, Mini Must Haves and dozens of delectable products and hundreds of hues to choose from for the most fabulous face.


When I find myself coming across makeup that is made and works great plus offers a great price, I absolutely am all over it. I have heard of Hard Candy Cosmetics before and glanced at it while shopping in the store, but had never really picked it up. I quess where I am not a teenager anymore I just firgured it was more for the younger generation. Well, let me say that reviewing these items has changed my mind, these products can be for anyone. Hard Candy Cosmetics offers products to make your looks go to the next level; eyes, lips, face products, nails, and body products. These products are available in the must have colors for all ages.

 









The first item I tried was the Plumping Serum Lip gloss, Pink Lady priced at $6.00. I have tried lip glosses in the past that were designed to plump your lips but, honestly I never was able to tell.So I was pleasantly surprised at how plump my lips did get. Hubby even stated that they were very kissable. The lip gloss did give a hint of color, allowing you to be able to apply with your favorite shade of lip stick, without changing the color that much. I also loved the fact that my lips did not get all sticky, which I don't know anyone that enjoys that. I was really happy with the sheer color and shine that I got from using this product.

I do use eye liner but sometimes, if I am a hurry, I do skip on it. I know it is a must have but sometimes it takes to long to get my eye liner on. The eye liner that I was sent has been perfect and also has cut down on application time. I was sent the Stroke of Gorgeous Felt Tip Liner Infused with Growth Serum in the color, Little Black Dress or better known as black. This product has been great, it offers a felt tip applicator which allows me to quickly and flawlessly apply. I was surprised at how long the product lasted throughout the day.

Where to purchase: You are able to purchase these items and more from Walmart.com or Walmart Stores.




You can show some love by liking Hard Candy on Facebook and following them on Twitter.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...