Saturday, November 26, 2011

Farm Rich Snacks and Appetizers Review

Life has really started moving at full speed with everything from school, extra curricular activities, and the holidays. So, I am always looking for great tasting snacks for after school that is super fast to make, tastes great, and also has a healthy aspect to it. I was sent a Farm Rich coupon to review a product from their line of frozen snacks/appetizers for our family. Of course my kids went crazy over the Farm Rich product but I can't blame them it was pretty good.
About the company: Farm Rich products have been setting the standard for delicious, easy-to-prepare food the whole family loves. Farm Rich foods taste like nothing else because they're made like nothing else – with 100% real ingredients like real cheese, high-quality meats, and fresh vegetables. Our snacks, appetizers, and breakfast foods are quick-frozen and carefully packaged so busy families can prepare great-tasting food within minutes. Farm Rich is a Rich's Consumer Brand, which brings to market some of the food industry's leading retail brands including SeaPak Shrimp Co., Casa Di Bertacchi, and more. From early-morning breakfasts to midnight snacks, we're proud to say Farm Rich products have become synonymous with high quality and great taste.
There is a huge selection of Farm Rich products that will make snacking, dinners, after school meals or breakfast a breeze to make and taste great. Cheese Sticks, Mini Pizza Slices, Mozzarella Bites, Philly Cheese Steaks, Stuffed Pretzel Bites, Marinara Stuffed Mozzarella Sticks, Mini Quesadillas, Jalapeno Peppers, Mushrooms, Original French Toast Sticks, Cinnamon Sprinkle French Toast Sticks, Mini Bacon Cheeseburgers, Meatballs, Turkey Meatballs, Italian Style Meatballs, and Queso Cheese Bites.
No matter how you slice it, pizza has always been, and still is, one of kids’ favorite foods. But let’s be honest. A long, floppy slice can be a little too much for the average kid to handle. Not so with authentic pizzeria-style Farm Rich Mini Stuffed Pizza Slices. These little guys fit a kid’s mouth and hands perfectly.
- Authentic pizzeria-style crust
- Made with 100% real mozzarella cheese
- Whole pepperoni slices
- Classic marinara sauce
- Good source of calcium and protein
- 0g trans fats per serving
During my review I decided to go with the Mini Pizza Slices since we have tried the cheese sticks, I wanted to try something different. Plus, since my kids love pizza I knew this was going to be a hit. So, as usually my kids came home from school saying they were hungry so since it was going to still be a few hours until dinner, I decided to make them a really nice snack to eat on until dinner time was finally here.


While I had them doing homework, well my daughter I prepared the Mini Pizza Slices. All I had to do was put them on a tray in the oven and well they did the rest. When the buzzer went off my kids knew it was time to eat. 


After that first bit they were hooked from the cheese how stringy and googy it was, to the pepperoni slices and you can't forget the crust and the sauce. Ok, talking about the Mini Pizza Slices has got me wishing I had some right now.


These were perfectly sized, very great flavors and well to be honest prefect all around. I know when I go to the store next time my kids have already let me know I better pick up another bag.


You can show some love by liking Farm Rich on Facebook and following them on Twitter.


Where to purchase: you can go here and see what products are available in your area and at what stores. Prices will vary depending on what retailer you purchase from.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

2 Sweet Comments:

  1. Haven't tried the Pizza Slices yet, I am always looking for quick lunch for the kids.. this is something I know the kids would love to try out.. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were great, just one thing they won't last long in the house.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...