Monday, November 7, 2011

Dr.'s REMEDY Fall Fever 2011 Nail Polish Review "Holiday Gift Guide 2011"

Are you and your nails ready for the Fall 2011colors in nail polish? They are super stylish, 'in' colors, and extremely fierce. Dr.'s REMEDY offers insight and excitement over autumn with the colors they have chosen for their nail polish. The different hues celebrate the season that screams renewal, a rich Bordeaux, a modern burgundy, a navy-meets-royal blue. I fell in love with each color and the quality of the nail polish so much, I couldn't wait to share them with you.


About the company: Dr.'s REMEDY is a line of doctor-inspired cosmetics that is dedicated to using clean, hypo-allergenic ingredients. The birth-child of two New York-based podiatrists, Dr. Adam Cirlincione and Dr. William Spielfogel, Dr.'s REMEDY proves quintessentially-perfect for any person looking to better the condition of her skin and nails; their Enriched Nail Polish is the first-ever nail polish on the market approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association. Dr.'s REMEDY is sold online.




The nail polish offered by Dr.'s Remedy is enriched with vitamins, wheat protein, and tea tree oils, which offers healthier, stronger, more beautiful nails. Dr.'s REMEDY Enriched Nail Polish is the only over the counter enriched polish, created by doctors and designed to be free from harmful toxins. Dr.'s REMEDY nail polish helps prevent nail fungus, brittle & discolored nails, and is perfect for those who have an allergy to chemicals in commercial nail polish, or are pregnant. The nail polish is also safe enough to use on kids of all ages.


The 'vibrant shade' collection of Enriched Nail Polish includes:
~Defense Deep Red: A rich bordeaux with a mystifying matte finish
~Nobel Navy: A sea-at-dusk shade that reflects light and brings dimension to tips and toes alike
~Balance Brick: A modern maroon with body and balance      

 I am in love with the colors of Fall in nail polish. They are bold but very warm at the same time. They have the effect of being both eye-catching and glamorous. I actually have clothes in my wardrobe that go great with these colors. 


I was really impressed at how well the nail polish spread onto my nails. The polish really offered a very even coat, with the end result being a finer polish job. The polish also dried super fast, which as a mom with two kids I need something that, as soon as I get it on, I can go. Also several days went by before I started seeing chipping which is nice, since, with a lot of other brands, a lot chipping can start the same day, if you aren't careful. 


I love the fact that this nail polish is safe enough to use on kids and also pregnant women without worry. If you have problem nails this is great. I do have a few issues with my toe nails, they can be very brittle. After using this product for a few days, they really seemed to get stronger.


I was very happy with the results I experienced from these nail polishes. I enjoyed the fall colors as well. I am now a huge fan of Dr.'s Remedy nail polish colors and products.


Where to purchase: You are able to purchase these colors I reviewed an more from Dr.'s Remedy online website. Dr.'s REMEDY Enriched Nail Polish is $17.00 a piece.


You can show some love by liking Dr.'s REMEDY on Facebook and following them on Twitter.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...