Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bath & Body Works LipLicious Lip Gloss Review

Are you ready for the season of kissing under the mistletoe. Whether it is the first kiss or the kiss that you get over and over from the person you love. Bath & Body Works has Liplicious Lip Glosses that can help your lips be yummy and shiny. These are the perfect stocking stuffer's and can add a fun addition to any gift!

About Bath & Body Works: For the past decade, Bath & Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction of fragrant flavorful indulgences, including shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories. With a focus on creating and offering the best products, and an emphasis on innovation from nature, Bath & Body Works is destined to become the ultimate personal care destination. Bath & Body Works was founded in New Albany, Ohio in the fall of 1990, and has always prided itself on the innovation, quality and performance of its products. A division of Limited Brands, Inc., Bath & Body Works now has more than 1,600 stores nationwide.



















All I Want Liplicious Collection – These sweet, flirty festive glosses that glide on for sheer coverage and high shine! This moisturizing formula with vitamin E and jojoba oils, adds a light pink shimmer to lips with a burst of sweet candy flavor.
Available in: 
Candied Smile, Gingerbread Giggle, Peppermint Hug, 
Snicker doodle Squeeze, Cranberry Kiss,   


Oh my I am a fan of Cranberry Gloss! Never have I ever had a lip gloss quite like this. This one is not like others I have tried, believe me, I've tried them all.  This is perfect all around, flavor, color, shimmer, and glossiness. I didn't have any issues with stickiness, but even if I had I would still have loved this. Of course after meals or drinking I did have to reapply but that is normal with lip glosses. This is a really great addition to keep in my purse during the holidays.



Seasonal Core Liplicious Collection - These creamy flavored glosses perfect for the holiday season! ! This moisturizing formula with vitamin E and jojoba oils, adds a touch of pale pink shimmer to lips with a fluffy marshmallow flavor.
Available in: 
Marshmallow Crème, Raspberry Crème, Cocoa Crème

So, since I was sent the Marshmallow Creme I figured I aught to give this one to my little girl. She loves lip glosses plus I couldn't be stingy after how I loved the first one. One thing I love about the holidays you are able to find great items that are made of the holidays like, perfumes, candles, and of course lip glosses. It has a creamy yet delish taste fill to it! I am really happy that this lip gloss was able to keep our lips glistening and also super moisturized.  I had no issues with stickiness but I wouldn't expect anything other then great items from Bath & Body Works. 


These would be great for any women, girl or teen for a stocking stuffer!

Where to purchase: You can go to Bath & Body Works online to order plus to any Bath & Body Works store. You can also go here to see where a store is near you. 

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.




1 Sweet Comments:

  1. hi....found you bloghop. great blog...full of energy! and great ideas.oh and cute family too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...