Friday, October 7, 2011

Snazzy Lites Fun Clip-In Hair Extensions Review / Discount Code 30% Off "Holiday Gift Guide 2011"

I love to fix my little girl's hair different ways and add style to it. There is so many ways to add style to her hair as well as my own hair. Of course glitter is pretty common in the house, we use a ton of it. Other items that can style up hair is bows, scarfs, flowers and so much more. So, when I was given the chance to review Snazzy Lites, I was so excited. For one I get to add a ton of style to her hairstyles. I mean who don't want to add some color to their hair and not actually dye the hair. Another great thing Snazzy Lites can be fixed and styles like real hair.



About Snazzy Lites Colored clip in human hair extensions: are super fast, fun and are non damaging colorful clip in hair extensions. They are simple and easy to put in your hair. Snazzy Lites are made of 100% human hair and can be curled, flat ironed, flipped, and braided like your own natural hair. Color clip-in hair extensions are great for kids, teens, sports fans, and non-profit organizations.
There are several different colors to choose from in the Snazzy Lites Multi-colored hair extensions: Blazing Burgundy, Blissful Blue, Bodacious Black, Bubbly Blond, Casual Caramel, Fierce Fuchsia, Glamour Green, Goldie Gold, Lightening Lime Green, Orangey Orange, Playful Pink, Poetic Purple, Rebel Red, and Tranquil Turquoise.

There are also feather lites which have an assortment of colors as well:  Blond/Caramel, Blond/Hot pink, Blond/Purple, Pink/Purple, Purple/Black, and Red/Black.

Snazzy Lites are launching their Pink Hair Campaign in October. 
They will be donating $2 of each pink hair purchase to the Susan G. Komen for the cure. 




















When I received my package from Snazzy Lites, colored clip in hair extensions, I was really excited to put them in my little girls hair and see how they looked. My little girl was sent a Feather Lite and a Snazzy Lite to review. A pink one which matches so many outfits that she owns and really adds so much color. The Feather Lite was blonde/brown and it was prefect for her. This adds just a little pop and goes so well with her hair. 

I did at first wonder if I was going to be able to get them to stay in her hair. With the texture of her hair I was worried they would slide right out. To my surprise I was able to attach the piece into her hair without any issues. Even with the Snazzy Lites colorful hair extensions in her hair I was able to fix it as I would without the piece in her hair. I was able to comb, brush, straighten, braid, curl, basically everything that I do all the time. 

I love the fact that Snazzy Lites colored hair extensions for kids do have great length to them. This makes it perfect for if you have long hair, or short hair you can cut to the length that you want. They really add pop in the hair making them really noticeable.

Snazzy Lites colored hair extensions are super easy to attach to your hair. You part your hair where you want to add the pop of color. You flip the clip then slide onto the hair. Once in place refold the clip. Flip back over your hair, fix hair as usual. Look Great and Go!


Where to purchase: You can order right from the Snazzy Lites website. Prices range from $11.99 - $14.99. The lovely people at Snazzy Lites has offered my readers a special discount of 30% off with code SNAZZY30.
 You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

3 Sweet Comments:

  1. I love these! I was able to review them too. My 12 year old loves them and wants more colors. Great Christmas present. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think does look awesome!!! I need one or two blue and green ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These days, every A-lister on the red carpet is using hair extensions to build length and volume. Actresses often need to cut their hair for roles, and, rather than waiting months for it to grow out, they go back to their original glamorous hairstyles by getting hair extensions. Rihanna is seen with a new look every couple of months. Ashley Greene cut her hair short for the Twilight roles (she still had to wear a wig over it) and, in-between movies, when she made public appearances, she wore extensions. While on Fashion Star, Jessica Simpson and Nicole Richie joked about pulling out each other’s hair extensions. So, how can you replicate the same kind of look that celebrities pay thousands to pull off? It doesn’t have to be that hard or that expensive; with 100% human hair clip-in extensions, you can try many different looks with your hair.
    1. Bangs. This is a really simple experiment anyone can try and it really softens the face. All you have to do is clip the bangs in at each end, after making sure you have the right color to suit your hair. Before you clip in extensions of any kind, it’s best to tease your original hair a little bit and rough it up so that the clips stay in place. You can use a paddle brush to do this and just back comb a little bit.

    2. Length. You can drastically increase your length, no matter how long your hair is right now. This is what most celebrities and people in general use hair extensions for. Kim Kardashian, Britney Spears and Jennifer Hudson all use hair extensions to dramatically increase length and volume. If your hair is already shoulder-length, you can clip extensions underneath and get a feathery layered look which is always glamorous.

    3. Ponytails, Side Braids and Buns. Once you’ve got the length in your hair, you’re free to try out any long-haired style that you couldn’t before. Try a side ponytail, sweeping all the hair to one side and tying it with a rubber band. Then take a strand of hair from underneath and wrap it over the rubber band for a sleek polished look, often worn by Gwyneth Paltrow. A messy side braid is also a great beachy favorite. If you’re going out, you can try a side bun. There are so many options once your hair is long!

    So, the next time you look in the mirror and feel dissatisfied with your hair length or if you just want to do something different, try hair extensions. We have real human hair available in a number of colors, so you’ll definitely be able to find the right match for yours.Buy cheap hair extensions on servehair now,low price,top after-sale services.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...