Tuesday, October 11, 2011

OKA b. Shoes That You Love Review

I absolutely love shoes. No matter the style from sandals, heels, boots, flats ok really it would be easier to say what I don't like. Well, the answer to that would be nothing, I love all shoes. Although, I do have a issue with a lot of my shoes. They are just well not comfy. Some are so bad that I can't even go grocery shopping in them. Because, when I get home my feet hurt so bad that I can't hardly get back into the house. So, for me if I could find a shoe that is comfortable, stylish and affordable I would be so happy. OKA b. Shoes That Love You is what I have been looking for.


About the company: Setting out to prove that style and comfort can coexist, OKA b. made its debut in the summer of 2005 as a fabulous line of Shoes That Love You. Fashionable, fun and uniquely comfortable, OKA b. footwear is designed for stepping out in style. With sophisticated lines and innovative construction, the shoes are inspired by the latest runway looks yet crafted to pamper the feet with every step. Massage beads and a cushioned footbed deliver instant foot therapy, creating the ultimate indulgence in footwear – fashion that feels good!

OKA b. shoes are uniquely American, an affordable luxury brand designed and manufactured just outside metro Atlanta in Buford, Georgia. Offering signature styles for women, men and children, OKA b. shoes are available at specialty retailers, spas, resorts and boutiques nationwide. 

OKA b. Shoe and Sandal offers cute and comfortable shoes, that is more then just a pair of shoes or sandals. Their design offers therapeutic reflexology. Which is great for ergonomic footbed, and enhaced with massage beads. Which is great because with every step you take your foot feels as if it is getting a massage. They offer non absorbent material which is great for resisting the growth of mildew, fungus and bateria. The bottoms are slip resistant, which provides stability during your stepping onto wet or dry terrain. Plus, they don't leave a mark on your floor. Proprietary Microplast technology provides a lightweight, flexible shoe that remains comfortable and durable. Microplast's chemical make up is Poly Vinyl Chloride which is actually made from salt and fossil fuel.

The shoes also have some other great features such as: Machine Washable and Made in the USA. All shoes feature one–piece construction for superior durability and comfort. OKA b. shoes are recyclable according to International Universal Recycling Code Number 3. Customers can now send their well–loved shoes to our corporate headquarters, where they will be ground and mixed with virgin material to create new product.

Bethany $35.00: Our classic thong sandal is asymmetrically adorned with a strand of mixed crystals that is both glamorous and elegant with a slight vintage appeal. Available in essential shades of jet black Licorice or Metallic, Twilight and Copper.
When I received these I was so excited, since of course I love shoes. The first thing I noticed was the pretty little beads on the shoes. I love that they are on just one side of the sandal. It it unique in a very pretty way. I decided to go to the store and shop with these on. Personally, if I can get through a whole shopping trip without my feet hurting, oh that would be great. To my surprise after stopping at four different stores and being gone for 4 hours, I got home and my feet felt great. The little beads felt amazing while walking, plus how the bottom of the soles are made really helped. 


The quality of these sandals were amazing. I am a huge fan of the one piece shoe. You don't have to worry about your sandal coming apart. Another thing I noticed that I didn't slip. My steps onto my porch are for some reason always slippery, these were prefect. No slipping! I couldn't be more happier with these sandals. I know several people personally that would benefit from these, just as I have.

Where to purchase: You can order right from the website and prices will vary depending on what you purchase. 


You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...