Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Design Firm

This guest post from Doris Dillon

When I opened my design firm a few years back it was hyper-local. I really only did business with people near my office because I only had so much capacity at the time and I knew that I could only handle so many clients at once and didn’t want to overextend myself. But now that things are trending the way they are and that we’ve moved some of our operations to Japan business is becoming increasingly more global than it’s ever been before. We got business voip service for the office to make meetings with clients easier over the phone and we had to invest pretty heavily in a translation service for the back and forth. We’re really making headway with some of our new Japanese clients and I think this could possibly be the break that really sets us apart from our competitors which is what I’ve been looking for these last few years! I just can’t believe it’s all coming true, owning my own business and actually making my mark on this competitive industry.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...