Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mixbook Custom 5x7 Flat Holiday Cards Review


In our home we are already planning for the holidays. There is so much to do to be prepared for the holidays. With everyday life it can very easy to look over the important things that we need to get done.  My list has so much on it right now, the things to get done. I need to get gifts, wrapping items, decorations and of course Christmas Cards. Oh, I love to shop for cards, although I want to do more with cards. I usually just just head to the store and sort through tons of cards. Then usually I end up picking something that someone has already gotten. I want to offer my holiday card to my family with personalization to it. Having the chance to review a set of Mixbook Custom 5x7 Flat Holiday Photo Cards could not have come at the best time.


About the company: Mixbook is the easy and fun way to make completely customizable photo books, cards, and calendars on the web for free. With Mixbook, you aren’t limited to static pre-designed templates  our powerful design software gives you the freedom to lay out and design your creations to your heart’s content. We’ve dedicated ourselves to bringing you the best experience in creating photo products so that you can make keepsakes that truly reflect your vision. With Mixbook, you can truly Make It Yours.
I was so happy to participate in this review. For the last few years I have been wanting to get personalized Holiday Photo Cards . When I went to the website I was amazed at the amount of cards there was to choose from to personalize. When I finally decided on the design I wanted, I was ready to get started on adding my pictures and personalizing. 
The page that I was taken to, so I could personalize was very simple to understand and navigate around. I started with adding the greeting, our last name, then all of our names. After all of the greetings and names was added I then started adding pictures. I went through several different pictures before I finally decided on the ones that I wanted.
It didn't take me no more then maybe ten minutes to complete. When I got the cards in the mail I was so happy to get to see them. They were made with great quality plus, they came with envelopes. I couldn't be more happier with the Holiday Photo Cards that I decided on. I know my family will enjoy seeing pictures of the family as well.

Where to purchase: You can head right to the a Mixbook website. Prices will vary depending on what you purchase. 
 
You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...