Sunday, October 30, 2011

Luster Premium White Tooth Whitening System, 1 Hour White, Review

I will be completely honest, one of the first things I notice about someone is their teeth. I can't help it, but when you are talking with someone, you are always looking at their face. You are giving eye contact, but that also is in the same area with the person's teeth. My teeth do have a little gap in certain places. I sure wish my parents had done what they did for my brother and got me braces. I guess I will just have to wait until hubby is a captain on the river and also after my daughter Dominique gets hers, of course. The one thing I can help my teeth with is my making them more white. I have tried the toothpaste and mouthwash that is to help whiten teeth. I have also tried the strips and so far nothing has worked. I would have tried the teeth whiting at the dentist, but to be honest I just can't afford it. I need something that is in my budget but will do the same job that going to the dentist would do. 

Luster Premium White has been so nice to send me the 1 Hour White to review. Oh my goodness, did this system work. Now I am going to have to get my hubby one for himself.


About the company:**********Luster Premium White (LPW) brand provides the best in tooth whitening products by allowing consumers to use the latest technology available at the dentist right in their own home. The effectiveness of LPW’s Accelerator Mouth Rinse and patented Super Whitener are enhanced by the use of a light similar to the light your dentist might use for an in-office treatment.

LPW branded products are developed by Dentovations and have been independently, clinically tested by a world leader in oral care testing. Clinical testing proved that LPW products whiten teeth up to six shades (average of five shades) with zero tooth sensitivity. Luster 1 Hour White is the only consumer whitening product to be FDA cleared. LPW is constantly working to bring consumers the best tooth whitening products available!**********



Luster Premium White offers several different products to help you with your teeth and smile and great prices. They offer the 1 Hour White, Weekend White, White 7 Power White & White Sensitive Teeth Toothpaste and Luster NOW!
Luster 1 Hour White $44.99: puts the perfect tooth whitening experience into the palm of your hand. The dentist-invented system contains three components that work in conjunction to revitalize your smile in the comfort of your home. Independently Clinically Proven to be Safe and Effective. Contents: System includes everything you need to get up to 6 shades whiter in 1 hour. -Activating Whitening Light: Similar light technology as used in dental -Accelerator Mouth Rinse (8 fl oz./236 ml): Enhances efficacy of the professional strength whitening gel. -Super Whitening Gel (.34 fl oz./10 ml): Same whitening agent used by dentists. -4 AAA Batteries. -Custom stand for storage of light when not in use. -Shade Guide to measure results. -Instructional Guide.


As with many items, nowadays, I was a little skeptical as if this item would work or not. I of course knew it would work to a point, but how much I was not sure of. With in about 15 or 20 minutes I was able to see a slight difference. As I knew 1 hour was going to be a long time holding a light up to my mouth, I decided to watch some TV on the couch. I knew this would be more comfy then just hanging out in my bathroom. The 1 hour white does take more work in that 1 hour, since of course you are holding a light up to your teeth. But, what is one hour to weeks and weeks. The 1 Hour White is much more convenient, since the results are immediate, I don't have to waste my time and money on strips, mouthwash, toothpaste. Just 1 hour and I am were I need to be. Depending on how many shades whiter you would like to go, you are able to preform 20 at home applications safely.

My teeth nor gums not one time felt sensitive after my 1 hour use or during the use. My hubby when he came home from his 30 days at work, noticed my teeth right away. The only thing he told me was where is my system. I think that may be a hint.



Where to purchase: You are able to go to Where To Buy tab and find the stores online and offline to purchase these items.You are also able to go and order from the website. Prices will vary depending on the products that you purchase.


Show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

6 Sweet Comments:

  1. Teeth Whitener products can be purchased online to save time and money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I sincerely enjoyed studying it. This subject offered by you is very effective for good planning, hard work and a great team always make a spotless work...I read your article on Teeth Whitening services Floridaand find that you make nice point on the service..Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. The operation with officers from the busіnеss UK, which is No.
    So just to clear it up, or even taking a nap οr ωhen thеy go out.
    What's worse is many of them are due to population density, average adjusted gross income before the deduction can be used for your desulfator. No matter how many times you walked their dogs. Broad form will business also provide a source of long-term, efficient, base-load and carbon-free electric power.

    My web page - hispanic internet marketing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get Free 17 Page paleo diet Report Now! CameraConsidering that 720p video capture is becoming
    something of a baseline in this market segment, we were off
    and running. Never one for extreme, fad diets, I
    was able to make the best eating choices available to you on the path to autoimmune diseases.
    The best exercises that go along with the increase in modern health problems,
    especially in Mexican restaurants. Call me naive, but I still have a long touchpad in
    the center and a classy embossed Black Berry logo and that's it.

    My blog post :: paleo diet menu

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you go shopping at the market, learn to avoid
    the fatty cuts such as chicken, beef, goat, caribou, moose,
    kangaroo, turtle, and kangaroo yep, those are all Paleo approved.
    You will be able to knock out no less than 30 minutes of the
    workout. Not included in paleo diet.

    Take a look at my web blog; diet meat and vegetables

    ReplyDelete
  6. Long-term Male Psychology Get Him Back make the commonly abused drug amphetamine less
    appealing, according to The F.

    my blog post - win your man back

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...