Sunday, October 16, 2011

Juice Beauty The Organic Solution "Blemish Clearing Mask" Review

For the last few years I have had acne issues, nothing major though. Plus, stress spots are starting to pop up. Of course I can't really see them with make up on, but I would love to make them disappear to an extent. The problem is I haven't found anything that can really fade my dark spots. I know the spots will always be there but, having something that helps make them not be so noticeable would be great. Juice Beauty was nice enough to allow me to do a review, on an amazing product called the Blemish Clearing Mask.
About the company: Juice Beauty is leading the prestige organic movement in the United States and we’re expanding rapidly worldwide.  Our mission is to have the highest efficacy, yet authentically organic beauty products in the world.  Juice Beauty has paved the way in organic beauty with our 100% organic juice base… most other beauty products have a water base (that cannot be FDA certified as organic/ pesticide free) or petro base (not good for your skin).  Every drop of our product delivers a high dose of vitamins, nutrients, and powerful antioxidants that help revitalize and protect aging and problem skin..and we have the highest organic content in prestige skincare in EVERY product.  We’ve received our first patent for our ground breaking Green Apple Peel formulation and we have several other patents pending  for our unique organic juice base.


All of Juice Beauty products meet the  US and California organic guidelines (including COPA, California Organic Products Regulations the most strict in the world) and Juice Beauty is one of the first companies to become free of harsh parabens, petroleums, tars or pesticides.  Juice Beauty purchases our ingredients from USDA certified organic farms. 

Beyond what is in their Eco-Chic products, Juice Beauty is Eco Committed.  They use recycled packaging, 100% recycled paper and cardboard, 80% of their products are produced with solar power, and they only purchase ingredients from USDA certified organic farms. 


They are based in Northern California, one of the worldwide centers of organic innovation. Juice Beauty offers over 60 different powerful age defying skin and body care products; and over 30 Make Up/Color products launching throughout 2011.  



There are many celebrities that use Juice Beauty products some include Kate Hudson, Madonna, Amber Tamblyn, many of the Desperate Housewives stars and more.
Blemish Clearing Mask $24.99:  A clarifying blend of exfoliating hydroxy-fruit acids to even skin tone and texture, purifying clay for deep pore cleansing and healing bamboo to soothe and replenish. This weekly treatment will help control oil and clear blemished skin for a fresh, radiant complexion.

Juice Beauty has clinically provided age defying results. These results have shown an 85% reduction in free radical skin cell damage. The patent-pending, antioxidant-rich, 100% organic juice base is a total of organic content of 98%. Juice Beauty products contain no parabens, petroleum, propylene or butylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances.


The Blemish Clearing Mask works perfectly into my schedule, plus it works great. I am always looking for a product for my face that I don't have to use everyday. For one, I do not have the time to set every evening for 10 or 15 minutes with a mask on my face. I need something that only has to be used once or twice a week with the same benefits. 


Juice Beauty makes such an amazing product that works like a charm. When I first received the package I was a little worried on the size of the tube. Which in fact wasn't a big deal since you don't use it everyday. 


When I applied the mask onto my face I didn't have to use huge amount, just a nice generous layer. Then while I was waiting for my 10 minutes to pass I just decided to do a little bit of surfing on the internet. While I was setting on the couch I noticed a lovely slight scent that lingered around me. The mask has a really relaxing scent to it, plus it is not overwhelming. I was really happy that my face didn't have a burning sensation which is what usually happens with most masks on my face.


Once, my 10 minutes was up I rinsed the mask off of my face. It rinsed off very easily, I didn't have to rub my face real hard to get it off. I was really happy with the results after using. My face had a radiant look to it, not dull like normal. It felt great as if my skin had been awakened.

I usually do this every Monday and Thursday night, and so far I have been seeing great results. If you are looking for a product to help awaken the skin on your face. Then this is what I would recommend. The price isn't to bad either.


Where to purchase: You can order products right from their website. Prices will vary depending on what products you purchase. You can also go to the find a store tab and see if there is a store in your area.


Show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

18 Sweet Comments:

  1. Hi, Amber, did you have a hard time squeezing the product out of the tube? I have to squeeze it really really hard to get it out, which is somewhat disturbing! ---Nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not certain where you're getting your info, but good topic. I must spend some time studying more or figuring out more. Thank you for great information I was on the lookout for this info for my mission.

    my blog; cash payout on a structured settlement
    My page - cash out structured settlement

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was suggested this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem. You are incredible! Thanks!

    Feel free to surf to my page ... structured settlement protection act
    My web page - cash in structured settlement

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quality content is the main to interest the visitors to visit the website, that's what this website is providing.

    My page :: annuity payments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style is unique in comparison to other people I have read stuff
    from. Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this site.



    My weblog online business opportunities

    ReplyDelete
  6. First off I would like to say great blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your head before writing. I have had a difficult time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out. I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints? Cheers!

    My web page pop over to this site

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey there and thank you for your information – I've certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this web site, as I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I'm complaining,
    but slow loading instances times will very frequently
    affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score
    if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my
    email and can look out for much more of your respective fascinating content.

    Make sure you update this again very soon.

    my web-site; visit our website

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you want to grow your know-how just keep visiting this web site and
    be updated with the most recent gossip posted here.


    Here is my web blog :: have a peek at this web-site

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's an remarkable article designed for all the internet visitors; they will take advantage from it I am sure.

    My web blog - http://hayden732.webng.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the most useful sites on the net.
    I will recommend this blog!

    My blog post ... http://www.ecovian.com/user/profile/9606/reviews

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and
    wanted to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around
    your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

    Feel free to surf to my site Where Can I Get Free Gems For Clash Of Clans

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to “return the favor”.I'm attempting
    to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use some
    of your ideas!!

    My weblog heroes of dragon age Hack

    ReplyDelete
  13. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox
    and now each time a comment is added I get several emails with the same comment.
    Is there any way yoou can remove me from that service?
    Thanks a lot!

    My website ... web page

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spot on with this write-up, I really believe that this
    web site needs far more attention. I'll probably be
    back again to see more, thanks for the advice!


    my web-site: massage Canary Wharf - ,

    ReplyDelete
  15. You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the
    most useful websites on the web. I will recommend this site!


    My web site: condominium inspection brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic items from you, man. I've be mindful your stuff previous to and you're simply
    too great. I really like what you've acquired right here, really like
    what you're stating and the way wherein you say it. You
    are making it entertaining and you still care for to stay it sensible.
    I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually
    a wonderful site. http://econom.orsk-adm.ru/?q=content/sexy-celebrity-feet-music-2009

    Stop by my blog :: hollywood beads

    ReplyDelete
  17. can active this duration. Do not drop too some forethought when applying the intersection. You should ever own a dishonorable assemblage of heels, is the boundary for the day that you hold wage the items you were passing to be a
    reliable coat of jeans at the Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Cheap Oakley Sunglasses cheap oakley Sunglasses Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Ray Ban Sunglasses Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Ray Ban Sunglasses Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Cheap Ray ban sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Ray Ban Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Oakley Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Ray Ban Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Wholesale of advert.
    Use urgency releases to mart your electronic computer is
    to nominate confident you always lack to see
    some how you can paying back or mercantilism the component
    part if it does put your personal take in consumer goods.Hints And proposal For exploitation Facebook mercantilism Facebook makes mercantilism unproblematic,
    but exclusive in

    ReplyDelete
  18. As smart phones use different platforms like Apple, which is very easy and diverse their SDK is the
    best ways to make them more than download call of duty advanced warfare 10, 000, near the top of the
    new Blizzard sport,. A web host is must when it comes to your mobile phone, go
    to our wonderful lives.

    Feel free to visit my web blog - call of duty advanced warfare download rar

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...