Friday, October 7, 2011

GIANT microbes Paramecium Review

I never knew that the Paramecium microbe microscopic organism could be so cute. Typically, when parents or anyone thinks of microbe's our noses tend to curl and our eye brows raise. What if there was a fun and cute way to teach our kids about microbes. They are everywhere and a big part of everyone's life. When I was given the chance to  do a review for GIANTmcrobes, I knew this was going to be fun with my kids.

About the company: Giantmicrobes are plush dolls that look like common microbes. The product line was introduced in July 2002 and has continued to grow beyond plush toys. The combination of humor, education, and sympathy resonates with parents,children, educators, pediatricians, science buffs and many others.


There is so much that one can get: GIGANTIC microbes, GIANTmicrobes, keychains, microbes with petri dish, mugs, hats, neckties, t-shirts, and more! Along with everything there is even seasonal/holiday items that would be great. 


For the ones that aren't really into the GIANTmicrobes that are soft, they also carry several different microbes that are vinyl. These are collectable, plus come with a book and a sticker. 


Each of the GIANTmicrobes comes with an image and information about the real microbe it represents. These make great learning tools, as well as humorous gift for anyone that loves things like this.
They have recently just released 3 new microbes: 
Bifido, Paramecium, and Trichomoniasis.




GIANTmicrobes Original (5-7" plush doll) $9.95: Paramecium is one of the most famous microscopic organisms - but he hasn't let it go to his head. His best parts are on the inside!


When I first got this, the only thing I could think was that the Paramecium is way to cute. My little ones really loved this so much. They have played and played with it. I am really happy with the quality of how well the product is made. This allows me not to have to worry about it falling apart. The Paramecium allowed me to teach my kids about microbes. Which of course, with my kids being in elementery school this was just perfect to be used not only a toy but also as a great teaching tool. I can't help but be surprised at how close it looks like the real organism. 

If you are looking for cute little funny items to get your kids or well for anyone really. These are great. For a gift and a teaching tool.

Where to purchase: You can order right from their website, prices will vary depending on what product you purchase.


You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...