Friday, October 14, 2011

Brooke-a-licious Lip Balm "Tomoson" Review


I am a huge fan of lip balms, with my lips they are always needing to be moisturized. With winter coming up I know I will be more in need for great lip balms that offer what I am looking for.  Although, some lip balms aren't as safe as others to be constantly put on your lips. There are a lot of harsh chemicals out there. That is why when I was given the chance to review Brook-a-licious lip balm in Cinnamon Apple Barry I was so excited.

Brooke-a-licious lip balms are made in small quantities to assure the best quality. They are non-waxy and non greasy, while having the ability to last for a long time. Brooke-a-licious lip balms are also safe enough to be used on small children. These lip balms are all natural and paraben free. There is also no artificial preservatives. With several different Brooke-a-licious Lip Balm's available. 

The first thing I noticed was the label, which I feel in love with. It has a old charm style to it, very elegant. The scent that came from the lip balm was slight not overwhelming. The lip balm when on your lips offers a lingering scent through out the time that I was wearing it. 


When I applied the lip balm I loved that it was non sticky, which keeps your lips from sticking together. Instead my lips felt glossy, silky and really moisturized. With it starting to get cold out, my lips are starting to get a little chapped. Brooke-a-licious Lip Balm instantly made my lips feel better, and lasts for hours. 

I am really happy that I have this lip balm to get me started in the upcoming season. It offers what I am looking for and works great.


Where to purchase: You are able to go right to the website and order for $3.50.


You can show some love by liking them on Facebook.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.
 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...