Friday, October 14, 2011

Bath & Body Works Charmed Life Review

 I absolutely love to pamper my skin from my head to my toes. I love shower gels, lotions, creams, shimmers basically you name my body loves it. With fall and winter starting my body is in need for pampering. When it starts to get cold my skin tends to look a little dull. One way to get my skin looking healthy is by simply using lotion. I couldn't think of any then better to pamper my skin with then, Bath & Body Works Charmed Life.

About Bath & Body Works: For the past decade, Bath & Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction of fragrant flavorful indulgences, including shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories. With a focus on creating and offering the best products, and an emphasis on innovation from nature, Bath & Body Works is destined to become the ultimate personal care destination. Bath & Body Works was founded in New Albany, Ohio in the fall of 1990, and has always prided itself on the innovation, quality and performance of its products. A division of Limited Brands, Inc., Bath & Body Works now has more than 1,600 stores nationwide.


Charmed Life has a sparkling blend of bright fruits, dazzling pink pepper, and frosted white orchids lets your spoil yourself every day. It is a part of Bath & Body Works’ “Sexy” collection, a set of scents designed to make you feel alluring, confident and sensual.

 TOP NOTES~Juicy Guava, Crisp Apple, Sparkling Pear, Succulent Red Berries

MID NOTES~Peony Petals, Soft Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Coconut Milk

DRY NOTES~Apricot Skin, Creamy Vanilla, Praline, Sandalwood, Addictive Musk


Products Include: Shower Gel ($10.50), Body Lotion ($10.50), Fragrance Mist ($12.50), Eau de Toilette ($29.50), Bubble Bath ($12.00), Shimmer Mist ($14.00), Select A Shimmer ($14.00)
The Charmed Life Body Lotion $10.50: formula is fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning shea butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil and protective Vitamin E to hydrate skin with moisture that lasts all day. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and completely to leave skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished, making it the perfect daily moisturizer.

The exclusive Charmed Life line is a positively sexy blend of juicy guava, sparkling pear and creamy vanilla musk, inspired by taking chances, having fun and savoring life's fabulous moments.


The Charmed Life lotion was absolutely prefect; from the label, lotion and scent. I loved the label, it is just so colorful which makes you feel as if the lotion will brighten your day. The lotion texture is so creamy and thick. I love how the lotion rubs into your skin and really moisturizes it which makes your skin feel as if it is being awakened. The Charmed Life lotion smells so good, and I love how the smell lingers on your body though out the day.


Where to purchase: You can go to Bath & Body Works online to order plus to any Bath & Body Works store. You can also go here to see where a store is near you. 

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.


1 Sweet Comments:

  1. I love Bath and Body works! It seems a new scent is always coming out. The nice thing is when a new scent comes out, you can buy the mini size for one dollar (on sale). It is great because I can always afford that :)
    I found you in a blog hop and am a new GFC follower. I hope you have time to stop by
    http://theladiesloungeguide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...