Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Aurorae Yoga Mat and Rosin Bag Review

I am happy with my body weight but I would love to have some toning to my body. After having two kids and constantly going full speed my body is just so so. One way I have been working at toning my body is by doing yoga. Which I am a fan so much. Yoga can be such a great way to tone but for it to work effectively, I need a really great yoga mat. There are several yoga mats to choose from. You have different brands, different looks and also thicknesses. I was given the opportunity to review a Aurorae Yoga Mat and rosin bag. Both items were made with great quality and exceeded my expectations.


About the company: Our goal at Aurorae yoga company is to make your shopping experience pleasant and memorable. We want you to feel like you are amongst friends and to feel comfortable recommending our yoga company to others. Let us know what we can do for you and we will do our best to meet or exceed your trust and support. We currently have the best yoga mat reviews on Amazon. We pride ourselves in our long yoga mats, thick yoga mats and highly reviewed yoga accessories. Our yoga mats reviews are some of the best on the web.



Aurorae offers the best in yoga mat in some amazing illuminating colors with an icon as their focal point. Their yoga mats are extra long and extra thick to make yoga more comfotable.  They also carry yoga bags, and yoga accessories. Aurorae has a top notch customer service which is provided. Aurorae yoga company offers the best quality and services available on the internet and the number one top rated products on Amazon.com.  You can check out their Yogi Tips page for best results and how to take care of their products. 

Here are some of the items that Aurorae Yoga offers to their customers: Basic Long and Thick Yoga Mats, Northern Lights Yoga Mat, Aurorae Denim Yoga Bags, Slip Free Rosin Bag, Sports Sweat Towel, Slip Free Package, Yoga Strap, Yoga Block, Organic Mat Wash, Slip Free Wash and Stretch Package.

The very first thing I noticed about the Aurorae Northern Lights Yoga Mat were the colors. I was so happy with this particular color scheme. To me these colors are really smoothing and relaxing, sort of a sunrise or sunset look. Which is great and, I found, that it aided me in my getting in the mood to do yoga. To me it is like a piece of art and yoga mat. I love the mat's length. This makes it much nicer when I have to lay down and really stretch. Plus, with my hubby sometimes he will do yoga with me when he is home and since he is 6'1" it is really nice for him. 

With us having hard floors it can get a little uncomfortable sitting on them, much less doing yoga. I did have a yoga mat that I bought at Wal-Mart a while back but I had a few problems with it. The main problem I had was that it was just to thin. This made it uncomfortable, painful even, to do yoga. The Aurorae Yoga Mat being thick like it is, allows me to lay down and spend some time on my hands and knees without the pain. 


In only one use, the quality of this mat becomes apparent, allowing it to make yoga much more easy, fun, and relaxing.
Now lets talk about that rosin bag. I for one have never used a rosin bag before. After using this product though I have realized one thing. When you are doing yoga and you are using a mat, the rosin bag allows you to move much easier. With some moves while doing yoga I have caught myself not staying still enough due to either my hands or feet sliding a little. The rosin bag will keep your hands and feet where there supposed to be, firmly keeping them in place and preventing the annoying little slips and slides. This product is super easy to use, all you do is rub it on your hands or the mat.

Aurorae yoga mats include illuminating colors, focal point icon, extra long and extra thick yoga mats as well as yoga bags, and yoga accessories.  Browse their best reviewed yoga mats, yoga bags and yoga accessories for all your yoga needs. They know how to take care of newcomers and veterans of the yoga world alike.

Where to purchase: You can order right from their website. Prices will vary depending on what you purchase. You are also able to order right from Amazon.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook or following them on Twitter


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.



0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...