Friday, October 21, 2011

Amika: Love Your Hair Pulse Action Styler System Review" Holiday Gift Guide 2011"

I have been looking for a styler for my hair for a really long time, that does what I need it to do. I have really thick hair. You can't really tell until you start drying my hair, which can take almost 25 minutes. By this point I don't really want to straighten my hair because that will be another 25 minutes. 

Where it is so thick and long, I tend to have to go over and over the same strands of hair to make them straight. I mean my hair is already straight but it still has a lot of body. I need a styler that does the job and also cuts down on the time to straighten my hair. I would also be great if while straighten my hair it would also be more healthier on my hair. We all know that the hear from styler can damage our hair. I was so happy when I was sent an Amika: Love Your Hair Pulse Action Styler System.

About Amika: We believe in the beauty of the everyday. Life is too short to spend it in front of the mirror. That is why amika brings you a comprehensive line of styling tools, hair care and hair styling products and extensions that allow you to create professional hair styles in minutes and without setting foot in a salon. Our approach is to make hair styling easy and quick, while enhancing the hairs’ natural vitality and health. Because of superior technology, regular use of amika products results in healthier and more beautiful hair as compared to other products.

Amika offers a huge selection in stylers, curling wands, dryers, and so much more when it comes to styling tools. If you are also interested in hair extensions, Amika offers them in 100% Human hair and synthetic. Hair care is also so important part when styling our hair. Amika offers several different items to choose from
Pulse Action Styler System $155.00: by Amika is a groundbreaking, totally new styling experience. Turn on the tiny pulse generator and feel the vibrations penetrating the hair, going straight to the root! In just one stroke, you get faster and more thorough styling action. There is less need to go over the same sections of hair, which means a healthier and faster styling experience. The Pulse Action Stylers vibrations send Infrared waves through the hair surface directly to the root. This preserves hairs moisture and reduces drying out of hair. Dryness results in damage such as split ends, breakage and loss of hair.

The Pulse Action Styler creates electric wave pulses that, combined with infrared heat technology make for faster and healthier styling. The Ceramic plates of the Pulse Action Styler are extra smooth for incredible glide. The micro-pulse technology helps the hair gently glide between the plates without pulling or snagging.

Features & Benefits:
~subtle vibration for faster and smoother one-pass styling
~far infrared and negative ion technology for soft hydrated hair
~straightens the curliest hair, yet is gentle on fine hair
~unique floating plates creates any type of style
~ready to use in 10 seconds
~light and easy to use, barely apply any pressure
~auto shut off feature

I absolutely feel in love with the Amika: Love Your Hair Pulse Action Styler System. I have always had black straightener's so to have one with color was really cool. I think it is great that they offer this in black if I would want it. But, for me the red was prefect. Even the box that the Amika: Love Your Hair Pulse Action Styler System came in was really pretty. This would make a great gift for someone for Christmas. 


I loved the slick look of the styler. I was at first a little worried on how well it would work on my hair. Usually, my styler's are very wide, unlike this one. So, I plugged in it and let it heat up. I loved that it was digital. It lit up as soon as I turned it on too 350 some. After that it immediately went to 0 and started counting up really fast. With in 10 seconds it was super hot and ready to use.


As you can tell I decided to use my normal straightener on one side of my head. My hair is still really full, tons of body and also not really straight. On the other side I used the Amika: Love Your Hair Pulse Action Styler System. I couldn't believe the difference. I was able to use a normal amount of hair in the styler with ease. Plus, I didn't have to keep going over and over the same strands. It only took me around 10 minutes to do my hair. The pulse action works great, my hair was much softer then normal. It kept my hair feeling like it got completely dried out. I think that also has to do with the fact you don't have to apply a lot of pressure with the styler on your hair. I would recommend this to anyone. When you use it you will fall in love!
Where to purchase: You can order right from the website for $155.00. Right now there is a sale so you are able to purchase for $99. Anything else you purchase prices will vary. You are able to purchase on Amazon .
You can show some love by liking Amika on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...