Friday, September 9, 2011

Wal-Mart brings back layaway for holiday shoppers

So, we all remember the days when Wal-mart had lay-a-way. I sure do. I remember going and putting several hundred dollars worth of items in layaway paying on it for 3 months a I have my stuff. It is so much nicer being able to pay on something that the price is broke up, instead of paying for something that you have to pay in full right away. For us we don't have credit cards we just haven't tried to get any. So, when we get something we pay in full. That can get really hard when you have everything else going on like bills, clothes, food, gas and more.


So, when I found out that Wal-mart is bringing back layaway for the holidays I was ecstatic. I know when they start it up I am going to go and put some stuff in it for the holidays right away. They are saying that if it does good they will keep it around for the rest of the time. At this time they are saying it will only be around from Oct. 17 - Dec. 16. So, basically only three months. So, I will only get to do one layaway. Another thing the layaway amount has to add up to $50. or more to be able to do one. 


If you want to read up more about this you can go here.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. Definitely helpful when you need to tier payments! Thanks for posting! Visiting and Following via Blog Hop Til You Drop...hop on over to my blog and follow back if you like!

    Jessica K
    http://mom4realky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...