Thursday, September 29, 2011

Solve your frozen food problems with T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of T.G.I. FRiDAY'S for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Sometimes life as a parent can be super busy.  So, sometimes we are either to busy or simply to tired to prepare a dinner for the family. That is why we are so thankful that T.G.I. Friday's offers frozen food that you can purchase at your local grocery stores. We, personally already enjoy several appetizers  that they make. We have tried the Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins, Loaded Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins, Mozzarella Cheese Teasers, and Mozzarella Sticks. So, having the chance to try a Entree for One, we knew was going to be right up our alley for a really tasty and fast dinner.

The new line of T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One” solves frozen food boredom with nine new entrées inspired by the bold and fun flavors of the famed T.G.I. FRiDAY’S restaurants. These new varieties infuse a fresh new flavor and shake things up in the frozen food category.

    Cajun-Style Chicken Alfredo
    Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
    Creamy Chicken Pasta Carbonara
    Grilled Chicken Mac & Cheese
    Loaded Chicken & Cheese
    Prime Rib Stroganoff
    Sesame Orange Chicken
    Sizzling Chicken Fajitas
    Sizzling Steak Fajitas

All of these entree's are super easy to prepare, giving you more time to relax and spend time with the family. The instructions are right on the package and they are super easy to follow. During the chance to review this product I went with the Sizzling Chicken Fajitas and they were exactly what I expected. They had great flavor and was a very appetizing dinner. They all looked really good but I think I decided to go with the right one for the first try. With the closet T.G.I. Friday's being 2 hours away, this is much easier and nicer for me.

Right now you can visit www.facebook.com/TGIFridaysFre… and enter the Fun Freezer contest for a chance to win cool prizes. Some of the items that can won is a new tv or a home theater system. All you have to do is decorate you freezer, up load a photo and wait to see if you won.

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...