Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Send Your Greetings With Monte Carlo

With the anticipation of the upcoming Monte Carlo DVD starring  Selena Gomez, Leighton Meester and Katie Cassidy. This DVD debuts for home entertainment on October 18th. Included are four different printable Monte Carlo postcards that you can send to family and friends.


Disclosure: I was NOT sent products to review for my honest opinion. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.


2 Sweet Comments:

  1. Hi this is Nicole from Colie’s Kitchen I just discovered your blog and wanted to drop by and say hi. I am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance. www.colieskitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember watching this with my girlfriends at the movies and we had the BEST time! Monte Carlo is such a chick-lit show and is truly really fun to watch.It's not hard to like and the stellar cast of amazing actors and actresses make this movie worth checking out! Watch it with the girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...