Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Kids Halloween Costume's For 2011

So, this year when I asked my kids what they wanted to be for Halloween they already had it all figured out. They knew what they wanted to be so, if I had wanted them to be something other then what they picked out it wasn't going to happen. My little wanted to be a cop or as he says a police cop lol, well once he seen the SWAT outfit he got really excited. As, for my little girl she wanted to be a bat well you can't just find a bat outfit that still resembles a little girl. So, I found all the outfits that had to do with a bat and it didn't take her long to figure out her favorite outfit the Batarine. For me it was great and easy this year with the prices and everything I needed at one place, I have to thank Costume Express.



S.W.A.T. Officer Child Costume Kit $24.99
Batarina Child Costume $34.99
 

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. I have enjoyed reading your post. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort on your blog. I appreciate your effort. Please check out my site.
    Toy Aircraft Carrier

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...