Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Must Haves From YBF!

 Are you ready to kiss the summer goodbye and spring into fall with these must have pout perfecters from ybf. These products will make heads turn and really bring in the season with a bang.

YBF Perfectly Polished Lip Gloss Trio Price $22.80: Slide a little chic sheen onto your pout for a perfect look. These glamorously gleaming glosses in luxurious shades moisture-condition your lips. Wear alone for a quick pop of color or layer over lipstick for eye-catching, extra-lustrous shine.
.135 oz. Lip Gloss - Iced Wineberry, .135 oz. Lip Gloss - Romantic Raspberry, .135 oz. Lip Gloss - Beach Berry

After applying my favorite lip color I love to apply shiny gloss to my lips. Not only does it help keep your lips from drying out but also it makes your lips look amazing and very kissable. 

YBF Set of 3 Aqua Liplights Lip Glosses Price $19.80: Slide on scintillation! These lip glosses help reflect light for a beautifully fashionable, get-you-noticed look. Layer it on top of your lipstick or wear alone for a super-glossy, irresistible pout.  
It comes in 3 different shades
-Pink: Crystal Crimson, Pink Pearl and Radiant Raspberry
-Neutral: Rustic Reflection, Twlight Tan and Twinkle Taupe
-Wine: Glimmering Grape, Luminous Lilac and Vivid Violet.

YBF Luxe Lip and Lock-It Kit Price $26.80: Keep your perfect pout looking shiny and sexy while you mesh with style! This beautiful, fun and flirty collection features a full-size lipstick in a Prim Rose color tucked away in a sparkling, silvertone mesh bag perfect for a glitz-and-glimmer night out. For even more chic mystique, you'll treasure this mirrored keychain lip gloss locket for on-the-go glamour.

When I leave the house I always take my lip products with me. I mean after stopping and getting a drink or something to eat I always need to reapply my lip color. With this cute little kit that included lipstick, mirrored key-chain and a mesh bag you will be applying in style. 
Where to purchase: You can go to two different websites and purchase these items. You can go to YBF and also HSN

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...