Friday, September 9, 2011

Montagne Jeunesse Masque "Tomoson" Review


Do you ever find yourself needing a home spa day. We all have days where we do so many things and we wonder how much we can stretch. From kids, cleaning, cooking, errands, clothes, Dr. visits, bills, shopping, and sometimes we try to be the wife and well after that what time do we really have for ourselves. So, stress starts to wear on us, our skin and also our moods start to show how far we have stretched. That is why I try to everyday take at least one hour for myself. One thing I love to do is basically make me feel like I at a spa. You can do this so many ways from lotions, soaking in the tub with candles, or doing facials. Neoteric Cosmetics has given me the opportunity to review three products. After you try these products you will feel beautiful.


Some information about Montagne Jeunesse: If you love natural ingredients our products are bursting with the most delicious ones under the sun! A complete range of top to toe beauty treats, good for your skin and your wallet! We believe:
-That all products should be made with the minimum of processing using only natural ingredients derived from plant and mineral sources. Many products are dairy free!
-In scrutinizing all product materials to assess their environmental impact and where possible, to use packaging that can be recycled.
-In producing products that are vegetarian certified, not tested on animals. Many are suitable for vegans. So you know what you are getting - no chemicals and absolutely nothing nasty!


There are several products available from Montagne Jeunesse. There are peel-off facial sachets, exfoliating facial sachets, and fruity facial sachets which are great for relaxation or those me times. They are super rich, moisturizing double-thick cream, bursting with delicious natural ingredients to cleanse, purify, refresh and smooth your skin. They all offer several features like unblocks blackheads, pore cleansing, deep cleaning, tone, and so much more. 

Montagne Jeunesse Cucumber Purifying Peel-Off Masque: For problem skin, especially the T-Zone. Eases away dry cells, unblocks blackheads & removes impurities. This will help protect your problem skin. This can be used once a week as a skin detox.
Montagne Jeunesse Warm Exfoliating Crystal Masque: A warm exfoliating masque sparkling with Honey & Sugar Cane crystals.Offers sugar crane crystals exfoliate and polish. Dead sea salts balance your skin. The honey nourishes and rejuvenates. This will leave your skin radiant, soft and smooth and is great for weekly use.
Montagne Jeunesse Pore Cleansing Fruit Smoothie: Crushed Raspberry and Mango leaves skin fresh, clean and smooth. This product is great for smoothing, softening and unclogging pores. Contains three times the anti-oxidant properties of red wine. Also great for weekly use.
I was so thrilled when I received these to review. I was really happy with the ones I was sent to review the Montagne Jeunesse Pore Cleansing Fruit Smoothie, Montagne Jeunesse Warm Exfoliating Crystal Masque, and the Montagne Jeunesse Cucumber Purifying Peel-Off Masque. I wasn't sure which one I wanted to try out first so since I had never used a peel before I decided to try this first. Then after that I tried the fruit smoothie and then the crystal masque. I have to say I really loved the thick creamy texture of the products. Also the smell of them was really relaxing and just melt you away. I was really happy how the products went onto my face, smoothed onto my face very easy and even. I couldn't help but be happy with how they made my face feel after using them. My face was so smooth and felt like it could breath so well. I think it has been a while since my face has been able to breath as well as it does when I use this product. Each product comes off your face with such ease and don't keep any stickiness, rough, or oily skin. 


The price for these sachets are great. With some of them being just use once a week you don't have to put out a lot of money with having to use it every-night. One the back of the sachets they have very detailed directions of use. So, if you aren't familiar with certain products it is really nice to let you know how long you should keep the product on. I can see me using these products again and again.

Where to purchase: You can go here to purchase from Neoteric Cosmetics. Prices range from $1.25-$2.25. You can also go to Amazon and purchase Montagne Jeunesse.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...