Thursday, September 29, 2011

Madison Park Group "iPop" Magnet CLICKS Review

Since, my little ones are both in school, I tend to get a lot of things that need to go on the fridge. I have gotten pictures, drawings, reminders and even crafts. Of course, I love to show of my kids masterpieces but having really pretty magnets to help showcase them can be hard to come by. I have a few that I like, Ohio State chip bag closers, picture magnets and even ones from vacation's. But, then I have the ones that are well not so pretty and frankly need to be thrown away. Another problem I have with magnets, sometimes they just aren't strong enough. They usually start sliding down, next thing I know I have things almost on the floor. So, having strong magnets for my fridge would be great. I had the chance to review iPop Magnet CLICKS from The Madison Park Group. Which is great since school has been in for a little over a month I am need for some really strong and pretty magnets.

 About the company:**********The history of The Madison Park Group can be traced back to 1977 when Judi Jacobsen began selling her paintings at local art fairs and soon co-founded Lucy & Me, one of the earliest specialty greeting card companies in the USA.  The company later relocated across town to Seattle's Capitol Hill and was renamed Madison Park Greetings, after a nearby idyllic community on the shores of Lake Washington.

In 1997, Judi's son Brian Jacobsen and his childhood friend Glen Biely took over the management of the company, expanding the product line while also teaming up with other companies in the industry through strategic manufacturing and distribution arrangements.  In 2010, the company changed its name to The Madison Park Group to better reflect the growing number of diverse companies under its management.  Each partner company retains ownership, branding, and creative control, while benefiting from The Madison Park Group's infrastructure, sourcing, sales/marketing, and industry expertise.

Collectively, The Madison Park Group and its partner companies sell a wide range of stationery, gift, and accessories products to over 6,000 retailers across the country. Many of our products are also available via distributors in other countries including Canada, England, Australia, Japan and New Zealand.**********

Clever, functional and collectible, iPop’s patented Clicks are just such a product. These amazing strong magnets showcase the artwork of up-and-coming as well as established artists and designers, so you can put a little art on your fridge, file cabinet or magnet board.

4 pack Clicks contain four once-inch diameter magnets and have a suggested retail price of $11.50/pack.

Big Clicks contain one two-inch diameter magnet and retail for $6.50/each
.
These Clicks have really cute pictures in them. I really like the bubble on top it really elevates the image in the magnet. There are so many design and colors to choose from. I am really happy they come in different sizes and packs. These allows you to get the amount and the size you want. If you aren't into big magnets that is no big deal you can get little ones. The back of the magnet is made together really well. The magnet is basically inclosed with a backing. This allows the magnet not to fall of and it looks really cool. Also, available are Art Drops Necklaces and Paperweights. Also for purchase are Memory Magnets, Bling Magnets which me and my daughter are a huge fan of, Rectangle shaped, seasonal, and even custom.
These iPop CLICKS magnets are so cute. I really love the pictures that are in the magnets. What I noticed with the bubble, it allows you to see the image even when you are standing sideways. Not sure how it does this, but it does seem pretty cool. I tested these out with pictures, papers, and even doubled up on pages to see how well the magnets worked. I was able to put up to five pages without any problems, using the bigger magnet. I love that the magnets stay in place and don't slide down. Makes it much nicer to keep items in place. My little girl loved the magnets especially since there were animals in them. There is something about the magnets that I am a fan of. The back has a backing that covers the magnet in place keeping them where they don't fall of. I have had this happen to several magnets before so this is great. 


These are great for fridges, filling cabinets, lamps really anything that a magnet can stick to. Whether you are looking for a magnet to help keep something in place or you are just wanting to place art around these are perfect.

Where to purchase: You can head over to Madison Park Group or Park Side Papers to order. Prices will vary depending on the packs or items you purchase.

You can show some love for Madison Park Group by liking them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinion may vary differently then my opinion. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.






0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...