Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hellmann's Chicken Challenge



I know for me and many moms when school gets back in full swing our eating habits go back into the same old dinner routines. I mean when the kids are in school mine get home around 4pm and go too bed around 8:30pm so that means homework, baths and dinner all in four hours. Which don't leave much time for a really nice dinner but you putting something together. What would be nice is to have a really nice selection of go-t0-recipes that will help carry us through, week in and week out. Well, things are about to change... Hellmann's is on a mission to help break us out of our dinner menu monotony!



 
To help you spice-up your dinner routine, Hellmann's and Best Foods mayonnaise are launching the first-ever Chicken Challenge, a series of head-to-head chicken dish challenges that will help moms diversify their weekly recipe repertoire. Each week on Hellmanns.com, two chicken dish "challenger" recipes from Chipotle Lime Crusted Chicken to Baked Buffalo Chicken will go up against one of the most popular recipes on Hellmanns.com, Parmesan Crusted Chicken. Try one of the featured Hellmann's chicken recipes each week and cast your vote for your favorite.

On Hellmanns.com, you can also enter into a weekly sweepstakes for a chance to win one of the four $250 grocery gift cards. Plus, a really nice bonus, if Hellmann's receives more than 10,000 entries, the value of the grocery gift cards will double to $500!

Hellmann's helps transform chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal. With so many delicious recipes to try out at Hellmanns.com, I am sure you will find a recipe that makes all of your family members happy and fill their stomachs. I made the BBQ Cheddar-Crusted Chicken tonight and it was a huge hit with us all. The kids ate it right up and to be honest you would have thought I had cooked all day long. It was so nice being able to print the recipe off and it really was easy to follow. Plus, it let you know everything you needed to know to cook a really nice dish. I couldn't have been more happier with dinner tonight.


So, head on over and look at all the yummy recipes, I know I have found several that will make my whole family happy. Plus, when I can find things that make my picky kids happy that can make me really happy in return.

Head on over and give them a like on Facebook and follow on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was entered for a chance to win a Hellmann's® prize package in exchange for this post. No monetary exchange took place. All opinions are my own.

 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...