Friday, September 9, 2011

Constructive Eating Garden Plate and Utensils Review

Don't play with your food. That is what we heard when we were growing up. Plus, it is something that we say to our kids now that we have grown up. I know my kids will play with their food if they aren't hungry or well they just don't like what I cooked. Which with my kids it seems like they eat like birds sometimes, plus they are super picky. So, a while back I had the chance to review Constructive Eating with my little boy which were these awesome construction vehicle utensils and also a plush dozer. I have had the opportunity to review the Constructive Eating Garden utensils and plate which are for little girls. My little girl is 7 so I knew she was to big but my friend has a little girl that will be three in Oct. so I knew she would be perfect for the review. I mean what little girl don't want purple, pink and flowers all over their plate and utensils.
Abut the company:  They are extremely excited to announce their commitment to the design and manufacture of construction based flatware for children.  Their designs integrate the functional portions of construction equipment into the tines of a fork, scoop of a spoon, and blade of a pusher. Our products are perfect for pretending and eating. Constructive Eating currently offers three unique products: the fork lift fork, front loader spoon, and bulldozer pusher. They use true to life colors and shaping for our construction "machines". All are rugged, light weight, and dishwasher safe. They are great when going out to eat, trying to extend productive eating time at the table, encouraging those not-so-favorite foods, or just for fun! They hope the kids in your life love this fleet of utensils as much as theirs, and that a little constructive play with their food will help the peas go down! 
Constructive Eating offers products for little boys and also little girls. Not only do they offer utensils and plates but also they offer place mats, a plush and a shirt. During my review I had the chance to review the garden set of utensils and the garden plate. Both items are made of very durable material so dropping on the floor or banging on the table won't hurt them at all. At least I haven't seen them get hurt yet. These were great for my best friends little girl whom is soon to be three. You could really see her having fun but at the same time she was eating. They are super easy to clean which is really nice. Plus, they do offer rubber gripping on the handles of the utensils, so it allows little ones to keep better hold. The only for thing that I would have to say is I can't wait until they bring more things out to purchase for little girls. A place-mat and plush would be great too!
You can Purchase: You can go here and purchase from their store online and prices will vary depending on what you purchase. You can also go here and see what stores/retailers carry these products.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your blog. You have some really great articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd
    really like to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please send me an email if interested. Many thanks!


    Also visit my blog post: stump

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...