Monday, September 5, 2011

C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint's Review

I am mad for lip balms. Lip balms are great for so many reasons. They can put moisture back into your lips which is really important, which in return keeps them from cracking. They make your lips look very kissable with them being so shiny. It can really help elevate the level your makeup gives you. I am want a lip balm that also freshens you breath, all at the same time making your lips look great. C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint are my new favorite items when it comes to lip balms. Plus, I am so happy not only can you get them at C.O. Bigelow but they can also be purchased at Bath & Body Works. Which makes me so happy with there bot being a C.O. Bigelow in my area or even close to me. I am still able to have my new favorite lip balms by getting them right at Bath & Body Works. 

These mint-infused lip balm imparts a sheer hint of color and glossy high shine with a refreshing, cooling sensation. Also offers these great benefits.
  • Keeps lips moist and protected.
  • Give breath long-lasting freshness.
  • Contains100% natural mint flavor.
  • No animal testing.
  • MADE IN USA.
C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tints, are available in Ginger Mint, Violet Mint, Plum Mint, Pink Mint, Magenta Mint, and Bare Mint plus at a great price of $7.50 each. Plus, these colors are great for anytime of the year and also would make great stocking stuffer's or great gifts.

During my review I was sent two different tints the Ginger Mint and also the Plum Tint. I was really happy with the colors being so different from each other because it gave me a chance to review two totally different tints without them being closely related in tint color. I personally think that $7.50 for the amount you get in the tube is a great price with how long it lasts, and also the quality. These give a great pop of color without taking the color of your lipstick away and changing it too much, plus when worn by itself it added a nice touch of color. I was really surprised at the 100% natural mint because it really gives you a cooling sensation on your lips and also freshens your breath. I love the idea of being able to freshen your breath, make your lips shiny and also adding moisture to your lips all in one product. It goes on extremely smooth and stays on for a great amount of time. You don't have to keep reapplying over and over again. Plus, dosen't make your lips sticky which is great because I hate when my hair gets stuck to my lips. Overall I was really happy with this product and I know I will continue to buy when I am at Bath & Body Works or I can always order online from C.O. Bigelow.

Where to purchase: You can go to C.O. Bigelow online and order for $7.50. You are also able to order from Bath & Body Works online or go here to see where a Bath & Body Works is near you, they are also $7.50 here.

You can show some love by liking C.O. Bigelow on Facebook and following them on Twitter. You can also show some love for Bath & Body Works by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.



1 Sweet Comments:

  1. Hi, I do think this is an excellent web site. I stumbledupon it ;) I will come back
    once again since I book marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change,
    may you be rich and continue to help others.

    Look at my web blog; Indianapolis basement wall crack repair

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...