Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bath & Body Works Paris Amour Review

With it being that time of the year when we are transiting into a new season, for me it is the time when I want new pampering items. I love to bring in the new season with new scents it is like a new chapter. This season is no different. I was sent two products from Bath & Body Works from the Paris Amour Collection to review. I was sent a perfume and a body lotion. I was so excited as I have never had perfume from Bath & Body Works before. I was really impressed with both items and will enjoy using these items this Fall.


About Bath & Body Works: For the past decade, Bath & Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction of fragrant flavorful indulgences, including shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories. With a focus on creating and offering the best products, and an emphasis on innovation from nature, Bath & Body Works is destined to become the ultimate personal care destination. Bath & Body Works was founded in New Albany, Ohio in the fall of 1990, and has always prided itself on the innovation, quality and performance of its products. A division of Limited Brands, Inc., Bath & Body Works now has more than 1,600 stores nationwide.
Paris Amour is the perfect scent for leaving summer and entering fall. The essence of a woman who isn’t afraid of spontaneous adventure. Feminine and romantic, Paris Amour captures those first fleeting moments of falling in love: stolen glances from a beautiful stranger, a stroll down the Champs-Elysees, the unforgettable kiss. Paris Amour evokes the enchanting spirit of the namesake city. Envelop yourself in Parisian allure every day with a blend of sweet sparkling florals and warm, creamy musk. 


There are several items available in the Pairs Amour collection: shimmer mist, bubble bath, shimmer lotion, body butter, body cream, travle sizes, fragrance mist, shower gel, body lotion, perfume, gift sets, and lip gloss.
Paris Amour Eau de Toilette priced at $29.50: Master perfumers have blended French tulips, apple blossoms and sparkling pink champagne to create this beautiful fragrance inspired by a romantic stroll through the streets of Paris
~Top: Sparkling Mandarin, Petite Strawberry, Cassis, Pink Champagne, Apple Blossom, Dewy Freesia
~Middle: Luscious Peach, Jasmine Petals, French Tulip, Water Lily, Frangipani
~Dry: French Vanilla, Coconut Milk, Amber Wood, Sandalwood, Creamy Musk

This perfume I would have to say, is my new favorite. It is a perfume that has I think a really alluring scent to it. So, when I smell sexy, in return I will feel that way. When I spray this on my neck and wrist I can't help but take a whiff of my wrist during the day. Which is great with the scent seeming to last all day. It is such an amazing scent and well hubby seemed to really like it just as much. This perfume has a really nice note of scents rolled in one.
Paris Amour Body Lotion priced at $10.50: Our exclusive Signature Body Lotion formula, fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil and protective Vitamin E, hydrates skin with moisture that lasts all day. Our non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and completely to leave skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished, making it the perfect daily moisturizer.
 ~Smooth over body to moisturize and lightly fragrance skin with our exclusive Paris Amour, a dreamy blend of French tulips, apple blossoms and sparkling pink champagne, inspired by a romantic stroll through the streets of Paris
~Key Fragrance Notes: French Tulips, Apple Blossoms, and Pink Champagne

I am such a huge fan of the lotion from the scent to the creaminess. I think this lotion is perfect for the end of summer going into fall. I would have to say it has a very edible scent to it. So, you end up smelling skin through the day, since the lotion seems to really last all day. If you love floral scents then this is a lotion that you will love.


Where to purchase: You can go to Bath & Body Works online to order plus to any Bath & Body Works store. You can also go here to see where a store is near you. 

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

7 Sweet Comments:

  1. I love Bath and Body Works and the Paris Amour scent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.

    I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

    Here is my site - hair treatment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Generally I don't learn post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, quite great article.

    my website; celebrity hairstyle trends

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this web site on regular basis to obtain updated from most recent information.

    Also visit my blog post: forex trading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice write-up. I absolutely love this site.
    Thanks!

    My web-site ... nfl betting tips ()

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a
    few of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

    My webpage forex manager

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, amazing weblog format! How long have you ever been blogging for?
    you make blogging glance easy. The whole look of your
    web site is magnificent, let alone the content material!


    My site :: Forex Megadroid Review (Telegnt.Com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...