Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bath & Body Works Fall Essentials Review

Oh, I am so excited that Fall is pretty much here. I mean there is so many things that I absolutely love about Fall. The smells from candles, air fresheners, hand soaps and so much more. I also love the crisp hair it isn't really cold but not hot either. Just slightly chilly. I also am a huge fan of the leaves, they are so beautiful during their change making them great to look at and also take pictures off the kids in front of. Also I love Fall colors the oranges, greens, yellows, brown ok all the colors of Fall. As you can tell by now that my most favorite season of the year is Fall. 


About Bath & Body Works: For the past decade, Bath & Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction of fragrant flavorful indulgences, including shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories. With a focus on creating and offering the best products, and an emphasis on innovation from nature, Bath & Body Works is destined to become the ultimate personal care destination. Bath & Body Works was founded in New Albany, Ohio in the fall of 1990, and has always prided itself on the innovation, quality and performance of its products. A division of Limited Brands, Inc., Bath & Body Works now has more than 1,600 stores nationwide.

I was so happy when I found out about the Bath & Body Works new Fall essentials. From the colors to the scents they to me are very much must have items for the season. Two products I would love to share with you is the Anti-Bacterial gentle foaming cleanser's and also the Anti-Bacterial PocketPacs in several different scents.

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Priced $5.50 each: 

Pumpkin Caramel Latte Hand Soap, Orchard Leaves, Creamy Pumpkin, Cranapple Crisp
I was so happy when I was sent a bottle of the Bath & Body Works Orchard Leaves Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap. These bottles have such pretty fall colors and really pretty pictures/designs on the label. They are colors that will easily match any decor that you have in the room. The pump works very well not stiff at all. I am really happy with the amount you get for the price. I mean you get something that looks pretty, smells great, and cleans your hands all in one with a great price. 

The scent was prefect it really floats up to your face and just relaxes you and really lingers. From the room that you used it in to the smell of you hands it lasts for quit some time. The soap is just as I would expect and come to love from Bath & Body Works.  
Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel 5-Pack Fall Treats Bundle Price: $5.50 for the set/ $1.50 each: Natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands clean and lightly scented, wherever you go. Includes 5 PocketBacs, one in each of our new delicious fall treat fragrances. Tahitian Palm Milk leaves hands feeling conditioned and kills germs without water 


Includes fall favorites in Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Carmel Apple, Creamy Pumpkin, Cranapple Crisp and Leaves!



Where to purchase: You can go to any Bath & Body Works near you. You can also go here to see where a store is near you. You can also order from the website.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.









0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...