Saturday, August 20, 2011

We Have Winners!

ZAYKAKNIFE Precision Ceramic Cutlery Winner is #90 Helen and she said:
"follow on gfc as Helen"



Bridgewater Candle Winner is #141 SweeTidbits and she said:
"I like Bridgewater on FB & told them you sent me! Samantha Hill"


Biokleen All Purpose Cleaner Winner is #3 Deb K and she said:
"I like you on FB~Deb S"



Rock N Learn Winner is #116 candace and she said:
"Phonics and Reading"


Learning Resources Crocodile Hop Winner is #169 Farrah Shumway and she said:
"Friended you FB #2 Farrah Shumway"



Trading Phrases Winner is #103 Anonymous and she said:
"I subscribe to your email."



Hip-T Winner is #55 carolwegs and she said:
"i subscribe via email #2"



Bioken Enfanti Natural Remedy Color Care Shampoo & Conditioner Winner is #20 Ladytink_534 and she said:
"2.I LIKE you on FB~ Jen Tink"


Skin Joy Foaming Cleanser is #32 Mindi and she said:
"I follow you on twitter @mae_01_sw #1"

1 Sweet Comments:

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...