Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Smarcks Smart Blocks Review

I am sure by now many of you have realized I love to find educational toys or products that help teach my little ones but at the same time they are being offered tons of fun and not loosing focus on what they are learning. With both of my kids they have always enjoyed playing with blocks no matter the size, shape, color it just don't matter to them. Which is why I was so happy when Smarcks Smart Blocks gave me the chance to review their blocks because not only was my little boy going to be amused for hours of fun playing but at the same time he was going to be learning.


Smarcks Smart Blocks are building blocks that offers several different sizes and colors.  There are 19 different Smart Blocks which can add, subtract, count, spell, identify colors and shapes, sing the ABC's, recite nursery rhymes, challenge you to solve puzzles, and play music with dancing lights. Smarcks combines creativity and learning with our kids by simply talking to them. Smarcks recognizes and remembers the blocks as they are stacked on each other. Also offered in the sets are the: 
Age 1+ Color Blocks Pink, Purple, and Orange
Age 1+ Red, Green, and Yellow
Age 2+ Nursery Rhyme Blocks
Age 3+ Counting, Shape, and ABC Blocks
Ages 4+ Music Blocks with Dancing Lights
Ages 5+ Math Blocks Addition, Subtraction, Monkey Math
There are 7 Smarcks kids building block sets, the first one is the starter set with 70 non-talking blocks and one talking Blue Color Block. The next 6 Smarcks kids building block sets are 3 piece talking Smart Block Sets to be used with the 70 Piece Building Block Set. The Smart Block Sets are a progressive learning series starting at age 1 with the Color Blocks which teach about colors and good manners with statements such as, “I am a block that’s green, and I am never mean.” Each year children progress to the next Smart Block set until the final set at age 5 which consists of the amazing Math Blocks.

Smarcks can however be assembled on other kids blocks; however, they can only perform their educational functions when stacked on the original Smarcks. Smarcks have different shapes on the tops of their posts to allow the Smart Blocks to identify them. Regular building blocks from other sets do not have these educational shapes and therefore can be assembled with but not identified by a Smart Block.

These are I personally think one of the most thought out put together concept when it comes to a educational toys. I mean my kids and I am sure most little ones love building blocks. My kids can play for hours building, houses, garages, monsters, basically anything they can think of they try to make. So, when you have building blocks that talk to them by asking them questions or telling them things the next thing you know they are learning while playing and they don't even realize it. When I first opened the box my little boy immediately got so excited because to him he was getting new blocks. So, while he was checking the regular blocks out, I had the others start talking and boy did he get super excited. Some tells you how to spell, then you have some that may say find the red block with one post, sing songs and so much more. He had a blast playing, and to be quit honest it keep him busy pretty much all afternoon. They do build onto each other very easy and really stay together with out falling apart with ease. They are also easy to take apart you don't have to really pull at them. Also there are numbers, shapes and other things on top of the posts on each block so there is a lot of detail put into them. If you are looking for away to get your little one to learn that really does not have much interest in learning, but they love to build with building blocks. You have to give Smarcks a try because while they are playing they will be absorbing knowledge into their little brains without even knowing it because of simply playing like always. They also come with a very nice sized storage case with a ease to take off and attach lid. This will come in handy with my little boy for the years to come and the next little ones I have in the future.

Where to purchase: You can go here to purchase from their website. You can also go here to find where you can find Smarcks. You can also use the code AMBER and get 30% off orders over $55.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.




0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...