Thursday, August 25, 2011

NeoStrata Exuviance Matte Prefection Review

 It is funny I remember when I was in high school I would look in the mirror and love my skin how tight and bright it was, As I get older life has taken control of how my face looks and feels. The great thing I do have some really good make-up that hides how life has taken over. Having the chance to review the product Exuviance by NeoStrata could not have come at a better time. Plus with what it offers I couldn't wait to see the results. 

About the company: NeoStrata Company, Inc. located in Princeton, NJ, develops and markets a comprehensive range of clinically-proven, dermatologist developed skin care brands.Our advanced therapeutic and cosmetic dermatological products feature unsurpassed Polyhydroxy Acid technology to meet the needs of every skin type and are available worldwide through consumer outlets, physicians' offices and spas.

NeoStrata Company offers a nice selection in different brands. Plus these brands have a huge selection in products depending on what you are looking for in skin care products. Brands that are offered are NeoStrata, NeoStrata Skin Active, Exuviance, Exuviance Age Reverse, CoverBlend Concealing Treatment Cosmetics, NeoCeuticals, and Psorent. If you would like to learn more about these products you can go here.

Since my review is on a product by Exuviance I would love to tell you a little bit about this brand. Exuviance skin care is a clinically proven brand to reduce lines and wrinkles, increase firmness, smooth texture and even skin tone with a patented bionic blend of highly evolved Polyhydroxy and Alpha Hydroxy acids.
Exuviance Matte Perfection priced at $35.00: This product can help you take control of shiny, oily, skin and create an instant matte finish. This is a super light, oil-free gel which quickly absorbs excess oil and minimizes the appearance of pores, transforming oily skin into a smooth matte complexion. 

Mandelic Acid, a naturally occurring Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) found in almonds, helps provide long-lasting control over oiliness and shine while smoothing the skin. Gluconolactone, a Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) helps improve uneven pigmentation, enlarged pores and roughness, while adding anti-oxidant properties and anti-aging benefits to help decrease fine lines and wrinkles. Exuviance Matte Perfection glides easily over or under moisturizer, can be worn under makeup as a primer, or over makeup to impart a fresh, shine-free finish anytime of the day. Non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic. Dermatologist and allergy tested.

My biggest problems are keeping my face looking great a few hours after applying my makeup. The problem is within a few hours my face can become oily and shiny, which is something I just don't want. I also do as an adult certian times of the month my face will get break out and finding something to help with that when this happens hasn't been easy. With this product I was really impressed that this helped with my face not becoming oily and shiny. So, when I would look in the mirror a few hours after applying this my face still looked great. Also, I did notice that this helped with my little break outs I get and within a few days at that. This product is super light you can't even feel it on your face which some products are the opposite effect. It helps with my pores not making them so notice and really smoothed my complexion. This is truly for me a miracle product that will be used everyday.
Where to purchase: You can go here to purchase this product for $35.00 plus other products at different prices.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...