Sunday, August 21, 2011

Creative Danes Dropp! Fruit Bowl Review

I love to find things that I can add to a room and really make it one of those things that when someone walks into the room their eyes will stop on the item. I haven't really had the chance to let my inner designer come out yet with where I live but I will in a few years. But, I love to add a statement to my room while I am here at my home now. I love when something is functional and also is an amazing piece of decor or well art. Emmohome offers such a huge selection of pieces that we use in our daily lives but also has character, is functional and is decor.


About the company:  We, Helle Jensen and Lars Nielsen – founders of Creative Danes Inc., arrived in the US in 2002 for Lars to attend Harvard Business School, and we immediately fell in love with the country and its people. As native Danes we found that we could add something to the wide variety of design products in the US - Great Scandinavian Designs.

I am really impressed with the brands that Emmohomeoffers and also what the brands offer themselves. They have so many items: vases, candle holders, fruit bowls, jewerly stands, bowls, bookends, items for dining, outdoor items, jewerly, items for wine, dinnerware, silverware, cast iron and so much more. With these items not only are they everyday items that we use but they have so much character that they can add to area. 

During my review I had the chance to review Dropp! Fruit Bowl in neo purple valued at $64.95 which is a product by Menu. Fantastic fruit bowl! Like a large, soft drop of paint, frozen at the precise moment it hits the table and breaks into a spectacular, colorful spray. Comes in a gift bag. This fruit bowl comes in array of colors: neo purple which I had the chance to review, storm blue, snow white, spring leaf, red, and carbon. 
When I first got this I was in shock. At first glance I loved the character in the bowl and how is really gave the effect of a dropp of paint. The color was great with summer here it really gave a pop of color to my kitchen and plus my little girl loved it. When I picked it up I was shocked that it wasn't glass and it was bendable rubber type bowl which I think is great. I don't have to worry about my kids knocking it onto the floor and breaking it into a hundred pieces and cleaning a huge mess. Plus, it makes it super easy to clean as well. I did notice the size of the fruit bowl and is extremely happy with it. If you eat a lot of vegetables in your home this is a great bowl to have. It really holds a great amount which allows you to easily have an assortment of items in the bowl. I  am really happy I had the chance to review an item that is functional, has character, is a piece of art, and it truly a great item. Besides this item I had the chance to review there are so many other items that I would love to have. I think I am going to have to give hubby a hint with Christmas around the corner.


 Where to purchase: You go here to their website and download their spring and fall catalog. Which offers all of the items and prices as well. 


You can show some love by liking them on Facebook.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.







0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...