Sunday, August 28, 2011

Carmex "Moisture Plus" Review

A few days ago I did a review on a few products from Carmex. I am here again bringing you all another great review on another awesome item from Carmex. For women who love to carry something that is slim and sleek then the Carmex Moisture Plus is the product for you. It offers amazing moisture to your lips and looks awesome too. 

About the company: Carmex lip balm was invented in 1937 by Alfred Woelbing, literally on the family stovetop. For the next 20 years, Alfred and his wife made Carmex by hand and poured it into the familiar yellow-capped jars. Eventually production moved out of the Woelbing home and into a rented facility in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, where it remained until the move in 1975 to its current site in Franklin, Wisconsin. Carma Labs employs about 100 people and is still owned and operated by the family: Alfred's grandsons Eric and Paul Woelbing. The Woelbing stove is now used for cooking things the family can actually eat.

Carmex Lip Balm Flavors:
Jars: Original, Cherry
Tubes: Original, Cherry, Strawberry
Sticks: Original, Cherry, Strawberry, Lime Twist, Vanilla
Carmex Moisture Plus: Clear, Sheer Peach, Sheer Pink
Carmex Healing Cream
Carmex Healing Lotion

Moisture Plus Clear Satin Gloss Finish: Bathe your lips in moisture with a little help from vitamin E and aloe, Carmex Moisture Plus lip balm helps nourish and moisturize lips leaving them so kissably soft they will be hard to resist. Have fun in the sun with SPF 15, Carmex Moisture Plus protects your lips from the sun so you can play all day and know you’re covered. Glam it up take it out for a night on the town. A sheer pink, sheer peach, sheer berry, sheer plum or clear satin gloss finish add a hint of shine, while the sleek, slant-tip applicator looks almost as stylish as you.

I am going to be completely honest I love Carmex. The more products I try from them the more it becomes one of my most favorite lip balms. I love that they offer five different tints and flavors with this product. I had the chance to review the clear with is great for me since I love the color of my lip stick right now and if I apply it to the top of my lip stick it does not change the color. It also does not leave a sticky residue and it does not feel like my lips are sticking together. It is such a great product at putting moisture back into your lips and making them soft again and when winter gets here I am sure it will be a life saver for my lips. Plus, I love that the tubing is so sleek and slim very stylish.

Now available in Clear, Sheer Peach, Sheer Pink, Sheer Plum and Sheer Berry!
Where to purchase: You can go here and see what retailers in your area carries Carmex Moisture Plus.


You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.


2 Sweet Comments:

  1. I. LOVE. CARMEX. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. just an update for the sticks if you want to put it in:
    they have pomogranate sticks now too

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...