Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bath & Body Works "Into The Wild"

Ok, so after a long day of cleaning, laundry, cooking, errands, blogging, and of course tending to the little ones. I really want to just unwind at night and just simply relax either in the shower or by taking a bath. If you have a really great smelling shower gel you can just melt away and relax. Plus, if you also have a great lotion it can do the same thing. With summer here I am even more busy then normal so I really need to unwind in the evenings. I had the chance to review Bath & Body Works "Into The Wind" shower gel and also the triple moisture body cream. Let me say these smell great and really take you away. 


Into the Wild is offered in five different products: shower gel, body cream, body lotion, body scrub, and perfume. With prices ranging from $10.50 - $29.50 which is great when you are getting one of my favorite brands Bath & Body Works. Our exclusive Into the Wild is a seductive blend of exotic mandarin, lush petals, and white woods inspired by a sensuous escape into the jungle.
Into The Wild valued at $10.50: Their Signature Shower Gel is supercharged with benefits that make it the world's best daily luxury. It has been formulated to provide the ultimate shower experience, pampering you with luxurious lather, moisturizing Aloe Vera and nourishing Vitamin E that gently clean, soften and fragrance your skin.

This was so great I loved how creamy the texture of the gel was plus it lathers up really well. The smell really lingers in the bathroom after you shower so not only is it a great product to shower with but it also makes a room smell good. It really lasts a great amount of time, you don't need a real lot to go a long way. It rinses off so well with no sticky residue on your body or in the shower. 
Triple Moisture Body Cream  valued at $12.00: Fortified with our exclusive triple moisture complex of conditioning milk proteins, hydrating rice bran oil and protective acai berry extract, our Signature Triple Moisture Body Cream provides deep, 24-hour moisture that softens even the driest skin. Our non-greasy formula deeply conditions, leaving skin moisturized, fragrant, and more beautiful than ever before.


The cream worked great with the thick creamy texture it rubs into your skin so well and really keeps it silky feeling. There is no sticky feeling on your skin after the cream has dried and been rubbed in which is nice. I now I don't want to feel all sticky after putting lotion on my skin. I love the price for the amount and quality you get. Plus, adding the cream with the shower gel really makes a great smelling body and plus you will love the smell as in lingers on you all day.

Where to purchase: You can go here to order and prices will vary depending on what you purchase. Plus you can go here to find a Bath & Body Works near you.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.



0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...