Saturday, July 16, 2011

We Have Winners!

Sweetsation Therapy Winner is #56 BeautyToLove and she said:
"I Follow You Publicly on GFC - 2 ***GFC Name: Beauty To Love"

Country Crock Winner is #79 lilyk and she said:
"I subscribed by email. #2"

Country Crock Winner is #21 janetfaye and she said:
"2. I follow Country Crock on Twitter - Janetfaye"

Country Crock Winner is #37 Anonymous and she said:
"i am your friend on facebook tina roof mcgraw"

Inchbug Labels Winner is #47 Joy N. and she said:
"subscribe via email"

Vedette Shapeware Winner is #30 Mindi and she said:
"I am an email subscriber #1"

Vedette Shapeware Winner is #46 Jessica King and she said:
"Networked Blogs Follower Jessica king"

Vedette Shapeware Winner is #116 BeautyToLove and she said:
"I Follow You Publicly on GFC (1) ***GFC Name: Beauty To Love"

2 Sweet Comments:

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...